Job as Senior Research Associate in Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post: Senior Research Associate
• Partner in the development of products that are consumer optimal in aroma, taste, appearance and texture
• Provide Flavour Technology services for assigned projects to deliver on-time product launches
• Leverage relationships with flavour/ color / sweetener suppliers to benefit the business
• Understand desired target profile for finished products, taking in consideration cultural profile preferences
• Consult/collaborate with developers to create a base which allows desired profile to be achieved
• Early feasibility product development research with taste-challenging ingredients
• Organoleptic improvement of products/ingredients
• Tailor flavour/ color / sweetener systems to products
• Verify regulatory acceptability of the flavour/ color / sweetener in target market(s).
• Issue flavour/ color / sweetener recommendations reports
• Coordinate new commodity approval process
• Information and materials maintenance. Update data systems necessary to efficient group operation and maintain the lab flavour/ color / sweetener inventory
• Support plants, Purchasing, Quality Assurance and Medical Regulatory
• Stay current with published taste/flavour related research
• Maintain expertise in masking/modulating off-notes encountered in formulations
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
• Effective communication of technical information in cross-functional settings
Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc-Organic Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 10th June, 2012
Forward Your Resume to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.