You are hereRequire Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist) in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Require Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist) in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the leading NAVRATNA Public Sector Undertaking, Country’s Premier Engineering Organization which provides world-class products and services to the core sectors like Power, Industry, Transportation, Transmission, Defense, Electronics, etc.
Post: Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist); code no: 01
BHEL Jhansi invites applications for its well equipped Hospital with excellent infrastructure from Doctors and Para Medical Professionals of Indian origin for appointment on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two years.
Matric / SSLC. Pass in Pharmacists examination as approved by the Central/ State Govt. Should be registered under Pharmacy Council Act.
Age: 45 years
Experience: 2 Yrs. During the last 5 years.
Researvation: ST (BACKLOG VACANCY CARRIED FWD)
Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist) Rs. 16,740/-
Reservations are applicable as mentioned against each post in the above table.
Reservation for physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen will be as per rules.
Upper Age Limit and Relaxations:
Upper age limit as required and mentioned in the above table will be calculated as on 01.01.2011
Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
The upper age limit is further relaxable additionally for 10 years for General and 15 years for SC/ST candidates who are Physically Challenged suffering from not less than 40% disability.
Age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is also admissible to the candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made by conducting written test and Interview, if the Nos. of eligible applications received on or before last date for submission of applications, against a particular position, is greater than 10 Nos. In case the Nos. of eligible applications received, on or before last date for submission of applications, against a particular position, is less than 10 Nos. only interview will be conducted to access suitability.
Emoluments & Benefits:
Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for two years only and a remuneration amount as mentioned against each post in the above table will be paid per month. Candidates will be reimbursed premium for Mediclaim Policy up to Rs. 2 Lakhs for self and family (Self, Spouse and dependent Children). The present financial liability on this account shall be limited to a maximum of Rs 350/-p.m. Candidates will not be eligible for subsidized company accommodation, reimbursement of conveyance expenditure, LTC/LTA, Contributory Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity, Group Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, etc as per rules. Candidates will be entitled for paid leave of one day for every 20 days of work in addition to applicable declared paid holidays. Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Authorized Medical officer of BHEL, in accordance with BHEL health standards.
1. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle for calling for written test/Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason.
2. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not selected for written test/ interview/tenure appointment.
3. Candidate should possess the job specification as on the last date of receiving the application.
4. Incomplete application or other than the one prescribed in this advertisement will not be entertained.
5. Candidates should enclose their qualification/experience, certificates, registration certificate, if any, and caste certificate, in case they belong to SC,ST,OBC, Physically handicapped or Ex-serviceman category, attested by Gazzated officer, along with the application from
6. Candidates, called for interview for the post of Doctors will be paid, on actuals limited to, 2nd class AC sleeper and candidates called for interview for the post of Paramedical Staff will be paid, on actuals limited to, 2nd class sleeper to and fro rail fare from the starting station or the mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview and back by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
7. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only at Jhansi and the Courts / Tribunals / Forums of Uttar Pradesh shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
8. A Non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred Twenty Five only) for Doctors and RS 100 for Paramedical Staff in favour of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, UP (Branch code 3807) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their Name, Code No. & Post on back side of Demand Draft.
9. No application fee is payable by SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates.
10. Selection will be made on the basis of short listing / written examination / interview. Short listed candidates will be individually informed about the written examination or/ interview.
11. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
12. Candidates will be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Doctor prior to their appointment after due selection.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on plain white A4 size paper (neatly handwritten or typed) in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from our website www.bheljhs.co.in, indicating the Code No. & Position/Post applied for on top of the Envelope cover.
Completed applications along with recent passport size photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand corner of Bio-data with Demand Draft, if required and one set of all mark sheets/certificate, registration, caste certificate, if any, and experience or any other certificate, attested by Gazetted Officer should reach Additional General Manager (HR), BHEL, ADM Building, Jhansi (UP) – 284129.
Applications without all required documents & Demand Draft, as applicable will not be considered.
Last Date for receipt of Application form is 19.03.2011 (4.45 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.