You are hereWork as Sr.Research Fellow –Formulation Sterile/Injection products at Emcure
Work as Sr.Research Fellow –Formulation Sterile/Injection products at Emcure
Emcure are fortunate to have a very passionate and talented team. Emcure is committed to emerge as the most preferred employer. We have conducted several training programs and also taken policy decisions towards creating a better work life balance for our people. One of our strengths has been our decentralized approach to managing the business, which is a tremendous magnet for talent – this approach gives people room to grow and room to explore new ideas, thus developing their own skills and careers. We are committed to nurturing our team and providing opportunities for their growth and development.
Post : Sr.Research Fellow –Formulation Sterile/Injection products
Job Description :
• Performing all R&D activities including formulation of new, stable and bioequivalent products
• Formulation Development of injection/sterile products ,Parenteral products
• Improving the already produced products
• Performing online documentation, preparation of reports, data verification and interpretation, transfer of technology, via process validation.
• Planning the availability of materials, licenses (test and mfg.) at required times.
• Preparation of study protocols and reports etc.
• Good sense of priorities for assigned tasks/goals and manage time accordingly.
• Maintenance of equipment and lab ware to conduct the R&D trials.
Candidate Profile :
• About 25 to 30 years of age, enthusiastic, energetic
• Passionate about quality standards
• High achiever
• At least 2 yrs. of experience in R&D of which at least 0.5 - 1 yr in a major company like Ranbaxy, Reddy’s, Sun, Zydus, Glenmark, Torrent or MNCs etc.
• Experience in ANDA (USFDA), NDDS
• Ability to review methods of analysis & scale-ups for production
• Good experience with generic/ branded generics formulation
• Trouble shooting in production
• Preparation of Solids, semi-solids & Liquids dosage forms
Compensation : 2.5 to 4.0 L
Education Qualifications : M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutics) from an established university, accredited by AICTE
Reporting Manager/Grade/Designation : Asst Manager
Skill sets :
• Strong fundamentals, follows instructions.
• Sincere, hardworking
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Quality focused
Special requirement (if any) :
• Technically sound in all phases of formulation/process development.
• Knowledge of patents
• Knowledge of FDA guidelines
• Computer literate
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutics) from an established university, accredited by AICTE
Functional Area: F&D
End Date: 10th august, 2012
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.