You are hereOpportunity to Work as Executive Trainee - QA in Pfizer
Opportunity to Work as Executive Trainee - QA in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive Trainee - QA
The Incumbent as a member of the Quality Assurance and Technical services Team is responsible for In process Quality Assurance function.
1. Responsible for line clearance activities for manufacturing / packing of drug product.
2. Responsible for sampling of in- process and finished product.
3. Responsible for collection of control samples of finished product
4. Responsible for collection of stability samples.
5. Responsible for in-process quality checks during manufacturing / packing of product.
6. Responsible for reviewing record like equipment logs, batch records
7. Responsible for preparation of SOP
8. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring on line review of batch manufacturing documents, batch packing documents.
9. Responsible for carrying out In Process control tests, line clearances activities, sampling during process validations, cleaning validation, batch manufacturing, packing.
10. Responsible for monitoring adherence to various cGMP activities and laid down procedures in receipt, storage, testing, processing and dispatch of products.
11. Responsible for review of batch manufacturing Packaging and Analytical records, equipment logs etc. before batch release.
12. Preparation of APR, Trends of deviations and incident
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance Department of a solid dosage forms manufacturing pharmaceutical company.
ALL INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN APPROVAL FROM THIER MANAGER, PRIOR TO APPLICATION.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: QA
Job ID: 969329
LAST DATE: 17th Aug, 2012
TO APPLY CLICK HERE AND PUT JOB ID. AND SELECT REGION: ASIA PACIFIC; COUNTRY: INDIA;
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS