You are hereJob as Business Development Manager (Boston/Cambridge) @ GenScript USA Inc.
Job as Business Development Manager (Boston/Cambridge) @ GenScript USA Inc.
GenScript USA Inc. is a world leader in developing and marketing innovative biotechnology products. Our dedication to innovation has led GenScript to generate a continuos flow of services and products to ease and accelerate biology research process. GenScript has built strong global markets led by United States, Europe, and Japan for its specialized biotech products.
At GenScript, we are currently gearing up for an exciting future. With the constant expansion of product lines, and consequently, fast growth of our organization, we will be able to better serve our broader customer base.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated professionals to join our team, who have a desire to be rewarded for their exceptional efforts and successes.
Post: Business Development Manager (Boston/Cambridge)
1. The Business Development Manager will support the Director for Business Development and be assigned to manage key pharmaceutical and biotech company accounts in the New England region concentrating on Boston/Cambridge, MA.
2. This includes developing new business relationships and establishing strategic partnerships with biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
3. The successful candidate will be well organized, self-starting and able to work under high visibility and meet aggressive set goals.
4. The position interacts with the GenScript Technical Account Mangers to generate quotations for clients and is responsible for managing ongoing projects and keeping clients informed and facilitating liaison with GenScript production personnel in Nanjing, China.
1. At least 2 years direct sales, preferable strategic sourcing solution sales to pharma/biotech biology-centric clients and markets. Understanding of the Bio-Sourcing and CRO landscape required.
2. Ability to interact on an intellectual, scientific and commercial level with B/C-level Decision Makers, Bench Scientists, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Specialists in Pharma and Biotech companies.
3. Fluent English required. Excellent written, verbal and on-line presentation and communication skills required with proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office software packages and utilities. Must be outgoing, personable and high energy.
4. Experience in early drug discovery preferred, particularly in assay development, HTS screening, reagent procurement, and CRO management.
5. Strong educational background in life sciences. PhD/MS preferred. Business qualifications and accreditations a plus.
6. Candidate should enjoy and be engaged by high-level scientific discussion and by strategic thinking and planning aimed at finding advanced bio-sourcing solutions for our clients.
7. Ability to manage time effectively, generate frequent reports to Directors and company management, and be self-starting in setting personal goals and arranging client visits.
8. Extensive established network of personal, scientific and business contacts required.
Job ID: 228
For consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS