You are hereSr Research Associate - (Assay Development and Compound Screening) require in Syngene International
Sr Research Associate - (Assay Development and Compound Screening) require in Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post: Sr Research Associate - (Assay Development and Compound Screening)
• Responsible for developing and performing cell-based functional assays against disease-specific targets
• Screening of compounds generated by Medicinal chemistry groups in dose-response assays
• Data analysis & IC50 determination
• Data upload in specific templates & sharing with client via shared site
• 3-4 years of relevant work experience in assay development and compound screening in a CRO or industrial setting
• Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture and a wide range of cellular assay techniques. Experience with biochemical and molecular techniques a plus
• Thorough knowledge in assay platforms based on fluorescence & scintillation proximity, use of data analysis software and in use of high-end plate readers
• Should be well-versed in plate-based compound dilutions and plate map formats
• Prior experience in use of 384-well formats and automation for screening will be of great advantage
• MSc (Biological Sciences)/MVSc/M. Pharm from a reputed University
Experience: 3-4 years
Education: M.Pharm, MVSc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS