You are hereWalk in Interview for Fresher Pharmacist in Indian Railways | Vacancies in North East Frontier Railway - 12 posts
Walk in Interview for Fresher Pharmacist in Indian Railways | Vacancies in North East Frontier Railway - 12 posts
ENGAGEMENT OF PARA-MEDICAL STAFF ON CONTRACT BASIS AGAINST VACANCIES EXISTING IN PARA -MEDICAL CATEGORY OF NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY, MALIGAON & ITS DIVISIONS– THROUGH WALK-IN INTERVIEW.
It has been decided to conduct “Walk-in-interview” for filling up the post of Para-Medical Staff for Northeast Frontier Railway & its Divisions for full time, purely on contract basis on fixed consolidated monthly remuneration till the availability of regularly selected candidates from Railway Recruitment Board or till validity of the scheme (i.e. 30/06/2012) whichever is earlier.
Post : Pharmacist III
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 12, which is divided among the different divisions of North East Frontier Railway as follows:
Alipurduar Division N. F. Railway (Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted by Division.) – 02 (OBC-01, UR-01)
Lumding Division N. F. Railway (Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted by Division.) – 03 (OBC-01, UR-02)
Rangiya Division N. F. Railway (Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted by Division.) – 01 (UR)
Katihar Division N. F. Railway (Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted by Division.) – 02 (UR)
Tinsukia Division N. F. Railway (Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted by Division.) – 04 (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-02)
10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 yrs.
Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council
Remuneration: Being a contracted position, candidates appointed for the position of Pharmacist III will be getting a monthly remuneration of Rs.10160/- per month.
Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the walk-in-interview to be held at the following places, time and dates:
• Alipurduar Division – On 9th of December 2011 at 10.00 hrs on CMS Office Alipurduar Railway Hospital
• Lumding Division – On 13th of December 2011 at 10.00 hrs on CMS Office Lumding Railway Hospital
• Rangiya Division – On 14th of December 2011 at 10.00 hrs on CMS Office Rangiya Railway Hospital
• Tinsukia Division – On 14th of December 2011 at 10.00 hrs on CMS Office Dibraugarh Railway Hospital
• Katihar Division – On 17th of December 2011 at 10.00 hrs on CMS Office Katihar Railway Hospital
(C) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The appointment will be on full time contract basis for a period not exceeding 30-06-2012 or availability of regular selected candidates whichever, is earlier.
2. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
3. The full time Contract Para-medical staff (CPMS) who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract for regularization/absorption in the post.
4. The CPMS shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
5. At the time of entering into contract, the CPMS shall produce certificates for proof of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers of the Central/State Govt.
6. At the time of Interview & entering into contract, the CPMS shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification.
The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed form of Govt. of India.
7. The CPMS shall have to undergo a brief orientation for a period of 2 weeks.
8. The CPMS shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to these terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the terms of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
9. The CPMS shall attend all normal tasks, which Para medical staff is conventionally doing. He/she will also attend to emergencies and accidents.
10. The remuneration is consolidated and Railway will not give any additional perks/facilities.
11. In case of absence of duties, proportionate recovery will be made from the remuneration.
12. Weekly rest will be admissible as per provisions of rules. The CPMS will abide by the rules of the Organization/Institution.
13. In case of out station duty, Railway will provide free duty passes in the class of entitlement (second class).
14. Other terms and conditions of Railway Board’s letter no. E (NG)II/2004/RC-4/SC/2 dated 19-07-2005 will stand.
(D) Candidates to please note :
i) These contract would be automatically terminated on the date specified for the purpose and will not be extended. Administration reserves the right to enter into fresh contract with the contractual appointee.
ii) And “the contract appointee who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of contract after the specified date of expiry of contract.
iii) No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
iv) For all the above vacancies, the age limit will be reckoned as on 01/01/2011. And the relaxation of upper Age limit will be Five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates subject to production of requisite certificates issued by the appropriate authority.
v) If any candidate is employed he will have to submit NOC from her/his employer.
The willing candidates may report for the ‘WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer) and also 2 (two) recent pass port size photographs along with a filled in application form. In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificate/testimonials/mis-statement/discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, the candidature/service may be cancelled/ terminated without any notice and necessary action as per extent law will be taken. Further, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
N.B. For details please refer N.F.Railway’s web: www.nfr.railnet.gov.in &
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS