Huntsman looking for Q.C. Chemist
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Post : Q.C. Chemist
- To test the quality of incoming raw materials and record the result.
- To test the WIP & finished goods and record the results
- oh value etc.
- To follow safety rules as per Huntsman standards
- To work in shifts. To raise Purchase requests. To order for lab.
- Consumables on regular basis and on need basis.
- To give support to the Technical department of all SMU’s. To coordinate with regional QA QC whenever needed
- knowledge to handle instruments like ph meter, kf titrator, stirrer,
- maintain and calibrate lab. Equipments.
- knowledge of ISO 9001 2008. On receipt of complaints to analyze the ref. sample and report
- ref. sample and report.
- To coordinate with plant during production. To maintain reference
- sample room
- Knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of computer operation
- The purpose of function. Use action verbs, define clearly yet briefly the main accoutnabilities –including EHS. Similar to PDP’s primary responsibilities. Many examples in the guidelines.
B.Sc., chemistry/M.Sc., chemistry
Experiences 2 Years Minimum
Know-how & Skills: To Manage shifts chemical analysis and documentation.
Find more info on Next Page...