Vacancy for Pharmacist at HLL Lifecare Limited - walk in | Government Enterprise
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. Retail Business Division of HLL is setting up Pharmacy outlets in NITT Hospital, Tiruchirappalli and NLC, Neyveli for which the company is looking for qualified PHARMACIST on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist/ ASST.PHARMACIST
D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum marks is 20.
Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferable have registration with Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2017.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 12.00 NOON.
(Candidates who register upto 12 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
Date : 12.10.2017
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 12 Noon.
VENUE: HINDLABS, NITT Hospital, National Institute of Technology Campus Tiruchirappalli - 620015 Tamil Nadu
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
See All Other Jobs in our Database