Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work as Research Associate at GVK Biosciences
GVK Biosciences is leading Informatics Services provider with wide range of Products and Services across the R&D value chain. Considered a market leader in the development of MANUALLY curated databases, GVK BIOs databases on SAR, PK/Tox and other areas are widely used in the industry and their utility have been well documented in the scientific literature.
Post : RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – Biology – Dissolution
1) Be responsible for the Dissolution lab.
2) Write and revise SOPs for procedures related to dissolution.
3) Provide training to the colleagues at regular intervals on SOP’s;
4) Protocol/report writing, Conduct, interpret and report the dissolution data.
5) Standing audit trials to defend the Dissolution data.
Candidate Profile : Master’s degree in science (pharmacy or biological sciences)
Exp: 3–5 years
Education: M.Pharm, MSc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Biology
See All Other Jobs in our Database