Opportunity as R&D Manager Maintenance & Expansion in RB’s health
RB are looking for a R&D M&E Associate. The role is to lead the provision of ongoing R&D support to a defined RB portfolio of products. The incumbent will be responsible for project management, technical support and laboratory work, to ensure the implementation of specific Hygiene, Personal /Surface care projects in South Asia.
Post : R&D Manager Maintenance & Expansion (M&E) Hygiene Personal/Surface Care
- Lead and manage one R&D ME team, based in the same location, accountable for providing R&D support to the product categories of responsibility, enabling protection and growth of the existing business as well as delivery of cost saving programs to increase the profitability of existing products.
- Identify and recommend key strategic opportunities within own area of responsibility and share with relevant R&D teams / functions.
- Manage and supervise direct reports and temporary employees with responsibility for ensuring their development.
- Educate local organizations (marketing, supply, etc.) on technology and product specifics.
- Lead the delivery of local facility improvements, namely: offices and laboratories. Ensuring that a professional and compliant working environment is provided for the team.
- Ensure that facilities and processes are operated with a prioritization to Health and Safety and also to the required standards of good manufacturing and laboratory practice. Ensure that all work performed is subject to the scrutiny of internal and external auditors.
- Support planning and management of an assigned budget
• Educated to Graduate/Post- graduate level (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology/Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or other relevant science)
• Minimum 4 years R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery.
• Experience of working in a Hygiene, Personal or Surface care environment is desirable
Find More Info Go to Next Page...