Applications are invited for post of Junior Research Fellow in GADVASU
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Application are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at a Fixed salary of Rs. 25,000/- pm + 20% HRA in “ICAR-24:Outreach programme on Monitoring of Drug Residues and Environmental Pollutants” ICAR sponsored scheme
1. B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.V.Sc./B.Sc. in Life Sciences/B. pharma with a minimum OCPA of 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
2.M.V.Sc. in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health/M.Sc. Life Sciences/M. Pharmacy with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis of 65% marks or relevant discipline with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
• Candidates having postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification.
• Preference will be given to candidate having at least six months experience of chromatographic instruments likely High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC) and Mass Spectrometry.
• The Candidate should be capable of extensive travelling and conducting dairy farms sample collection throughout Punjab state.
• Candidates having B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.V.Sc. and M.V.Sc. degree will be preferred.
For More Info Go to Next Page...