Recruitment for B.Pharm in Quality & Regulatory to work as Manager at BPPI | Remuneration upto Rs. 50,000/- pm
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirement for Manager (Quality & Regulatory) in Quality & Regulatory department purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI on BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI), IDPL CORPORATE OFFICE COMPLEX, OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD, DUNDAHERA, GURGAON-122016 (HR) through registered post/courier by 24.06.2017 (till 05:00 PM).
Post : Manager- (Quality & Regulatory)
Age : 50 years
Minimum Qualification : B.Pharma
Note: Candidates having higher qualification of M.Pharma/M.Sc., MBA in Pharmaceuticals will be given preference
Experience : Minimum 10 years in Quality and Regulatory in Pharma Sector
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 45,000/- per month
Conveyance : Rs. 6,000/-
Telephone : Rs. 1,000/-
Remarks : Candidates having more experience in Pharma sector will be given preference
- Implement and maintain Quality Systems that are in compliance with various quality standards and regulations.
- Organizing material tests at Third Party Lab.
- To audit production and QC Departments periodically to ensure adequacy of documentation, compliance to technical dockets and effectiveness of corrective & preventive actions
- Maintain the quality standards of Jan Aushadhi Medicines.
- Documentation as per GLP and WHO-GMP.
- Provide recommendations and solutions regarding problems related to quality aspects across organization and cross functional linkages for
- Perform quality checks of goods received at warehouse at preliminary stage before receiving the goods.
- Conduct Internal & External audits.
- Sampling of goods as per SOP from CWH.
- Organize and Conduct Periodic Management Review Meeting to discuss performance of QMS.
- Assign the sample to empaneled NABL lab.
- Lab selection depends upon study of many parameters.
- Maintaining the record of MRC's received from CWH.
- Review of test reports received from NABL Labs.
- All other day to day work related to Quality department.
For more info on next page...