Opportunity in Market Research and Business Development at Bayer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post : Market Research and Business Development m/f
- Perform data analysis by mining information from various secondary data.
- sources and construction of that data into meaningful, actionable information for Business Units.
- Identify areas of opportunity through rigorous analysis of existing data source.
- Trend analysis in the corporate Key Performance Indicators (metrics).
- Execute Market research projects with external agencies based on Bayer governance & compliance.
- Prepare reports & presentations basis the research findings for aiding implementation by relevant business unit/product management.
- Conduct comprehensive market feasibility and valuation analysis for new opportunities.
- Preparation of business proposal / case and its presentation.
* Graduate in Science and an MBA with exposure to marketing/market research.
* Minimum 2-3 yrs. of relevant experience.
* Strong orientation towards numeric and data interpretation
* Excellent Communication skills
* Proficient in Power Point/Excel
* Strong Customer Focus
* Ability to collaborate
* Mindset of challenging status quo
Experience : 2-3 years
Education : B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Market Research and Business Development
End Date: 8th July, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database