Recruitment for Pharmacist in District Health & Family Welfare Samity
Application are hereby sought from eligible candidates for the under noted purely contractual post under NACP- IV of WBSA&CS, Paschim Medinipur district. Henceforth all the eligible and interested candidate may submit their application as per prescribed format in accordance with the eligibility criteria noted below.
Post : Pharmacist for Ghatal SDH
Monthly consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 13000.00
Age : Upper age limit 60 years as on 01.06.2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. Or Diploma Holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care,
Note: Must be Registered in the concerned State Pharmacy Council.
General Instruction to the Candidate
• Filled Application must be send to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim medinipur, Zilla Swastha Bhawan, Saratpally, Misnapur, Paschim Medinipur, Pin - 721101 with in 20.07.2017 with in 5.00 PM positively by Registered/Speed Post only.
• The Category of post should be superscripted in the Capital letters on the top of left side of the envelope along with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheet & certificates of all examinations passed (Educational & Computer Applications], Cast certificate, Working Experience Certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID card/Ration card for proof of residence.
• One self addressed envelope should be given along with the application.
• Application must as per prescribed format only.
• Only short listed candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification and experience] will be called for the Theory, Computer Test and Interview.
• A panel will be prepared for posting in future vacancy if any within next one year.
• Selection committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application without any notice and also to cancel the recruitment process partially or fully without assignment reasons thereof.
Last Date of Submission of filled Application : 20.07.2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database