Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work in Analytical Research at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post : Executive / Senior Executive – Analytical Research
1. Analysis of API, Excipients, finished products, stability samples like oral and injectable dosage forms.
2. Analytical method validation and verification.
3. Method development for analysis of finished products like oral and injectable products like liposomes, nanoparticles.
4. Preparation of validation protocol, validation report, STPs, CoA, stability reports.
5. Analytical Technology transfer to QC.
6. Method development for additional product characterization tests for liposomes/nanoparticles.
7. Routine calibration and Maintenance of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, disso apparatus, IR, UV etc.
8. Daily Upkeep of laboratory equipment, usage logs and lab note books.
9. Maintenance of GLP activity in lab.
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Age : 25-30
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Education: MSc / MPharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Analytical Research Development
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database