Job for Executive in Packaging Development at JBCPL
J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of India's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organisation with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally. Today, JBCPL exports to over 30 countries across the world and earns more than half its revenue from its international business. JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams & ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules. JBCPL has its headquarters in India's financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders. In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Post : Executive - Packaging Development
- Preparation of artworks for various packaging material.
- Co-ordination with factory, regulatory affairs, purchase and other departments.
- Handling projects.
- Approval of proofs and shade cards.
- Preparation of packaging material specification.
- Change part & carbonator drawing knowledge and use of it.
- Candidate with PGD - Packaging Technology from Indian Institute of Packaging are preferred.
- Candidates should have atleast 2 years of experience.
- Good Communication.
- Knowledge of change part and carbonator drawing.
Experience: 2-4 year
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Packaging Development
End Date: 16th August, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database