Opening for Executive - Quality Assurance in Roche
Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
Post: Executive - Quality Assurance
This position will report to Quality Assurance Manager and will assist the manager in all operations mentioned below.
- You will ensure good distribution practices as is laid down in the guidelines of India and as per Roche Global standards are followed while the products are stored and distributed to the customer
- You will prepare SOPs in line with Global Quality guidelines, Product Quality Systems(PQS) and ensure its implementation
- You will prepare and execute quality agreements with third parties and service providers and revise agreements based on changes to global quality guidelines, if required
- You will perform quality checks as per procedural documents before release is provided for the imported shipments, as well as when the batches are transferred from warehouse to Clearing & Forwarding Agents (CFA's)
- You will initiate and review change control records for performing impact assessment and risk assessment of changes to a unit impacting product quality, document and investigate discrepancies and plan and execute internal QA audits
- You will also be responsible for redressing (relabeling/ stickering/ stamping) activity for shipments and will review price change or other activities in line with health authority requirements
Candidate Profile :
You are a Graduate with 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance with a consistent performance track record
You have knowledge of good distribution and good manufacturing practices
You have reasonable knowledge of statutory requirements for distribution of products
You are someone who takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
You are an excellent team player and have good collaboration skills
Job ID: 3395666315
Location: Maharashtra, Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 28th Feb, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database