Job for Group Leader - Analytical at Huntsman
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Post : Group Leader - Analytical
- Be a part of Global Research and Technology Centre
- Expertise in analytical methods development (Qualitative & Quantitative), validation applicable to business and provide technical leadership for analytical science team
- Expertise in operation and interpretation of analytical technique, such as GCMS-Headspace, GCMS-pyrolysis, LCMS, HPLC, GPC, FTIR
- Strong leadership quality to assist for the effective administration / operation of Analytical R&T
- Should have strong knowledge of advance Analytical techniques to assist to build in-house expertise
- Accountable to develop strong partnership with Product development, Quality, Product EHS, third party / contract laboratory to providers and ensure rigorous and relevant analytical support
- Accountable to identify problems, research contributing factors to handle multiple priorities
- Accountable to deliver the analytical projects and analytical support as per agreed timelines
- Accountable for implement of Good laboratory practices, safety practices at work station
- Flexible and volunteering to work on different problems/tasks and seek new challenges
- Ability to work with teams consisting of personnel with diverse background and continuously provide them technical guidance to mentor them
- Expertise in QbD / DOE will be added advantage
Candidate Profile :
Education: Ph.D., M.Sc.
Ph.D., 8+ year relevant experience (Post Ph.D. experience)
M.Sc., 13+ year relevant experience
Preferably from Chemical, Agrochemical, Pharmaceutical Analytical R&D or Public Testing Analytical laboratories
Find more info on Next Page...