Recruitment for Senior Pharmacist at OSMCL | Government Jobs
OSMCL has been incorporated on 8th November 2013 under the Companies Act., 1956, in pursuance to the Government Resolution No. 8844 dated 26th June 2013, to act as an independent procurement agency for the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha. The OSMCL has the key functions like timely procurement of quality medicines, surgical, equipment, instruments, furniture etc.through fair, transparentand competitive bidding process.
Post : Sr. Pharmacist (Warehouse)
No of Posts : 02
Scale of Pay (Pay Band) & Grade Pay : Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800 (Pay Band : 2) Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
Job Responsibility :
They will be responsible for:-
* Maintenance of updated stock.
* Management of warehouse as per quality assurance protocols and requirement for different sensitive areas.
* Maintaining good inventory management system.
* Daily coordination with OSMC.
* Ensuring proper timing cleanliness, security of warehouse infra-structure.
* Following all safety and insurance norms for the warehouse.
* Ensuring seamless service of issue to indenting facilities.
* Ensuring adherence to all management information system to be put in place by OSMCL.
* Facilitating quarantine measures and sample checking as per OSMCL quality standard protocol.
* Maintaining all book keeping.
* Any other work as will be assigned by appropriate authority.
Educational and Post-Qualification Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognised institution (with minimum 60% of marks) with 3 years of post - qualification experience in drug warehouse management / store & inventory management. Candidates for this post must be computer literate .i.e. she / he must be well acquainted with MS office package (word, excel, Power Point) as well as use of internet. However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
Age limit : The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of online application form i.e 23.08.2017. However relaxation of age up to 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age in case of ex-service men will be made as per Government norm.
Find More Info go to Next Page...