Career for Manager at Johnson & Johnson | B.Pharm, MBA
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Manager - Professional Education
- KOL Management – Build nurture and expand existing and new KOL Relationship so as to strengthen AMO brand in the market.
- Design, conceptualize and execute education programs in coordination with internal and external stakeholders & KOL
- Take care of end to end annual budgeting and ensure all programs executed within the stipulated budgets.
- Direct and manage program, events, meetings or conferences development from beginning to end.
- Ensure marketing activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and branding standards
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale program or event plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate event or program expectations to team members and management in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve event goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- To enhance and maintain strong relationship globally with other Program Managers for imparting value, education and information transfer to the key customers.
- To invite or sponsor the speaker in various promotional activities of the company globally.
- To monitor for the proper representation of the AMO’s name and Identity in various events or conferences sponsored by AMO.
- To provide the feedback of the various events organized by AMO.
- Work with PR agencies to ensure that events receive optimal Media coverage.
- Develop and execute all necessary follow-ups with client groups or Doctors.
- Conducting doctor’s meetings and symposia
- Conducting KOL meetings
- Supporting marketing for all promotional activities and providing approvals for their promotional materials
- Supporting new Product launches across different zones
- Preparing medical rationale for new product and suggesting new products for launches for all divisions
Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc) Post Graduate Degree preferred (particularly MBA or similar).
Education: B. Pharm or B.Sc / MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing
Job Code: 00001AZZ
End Date: 9th September, 2017
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database.