Evolet Healthcare Wanted Production Control executive
Evolet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is an international, modern and dynamic outsourcing company that specializes in the field of contract manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The Management of the company constantly monitors innovations in the pharmaceutical industry to keep up with the ever-increasing demands on pharmaceutical products to improve and enhance the quality of services irrespective of which part of the world the client comes from.
Evolet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. has long-term contracts with manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, as well as with international pharmaceutical corporations and marketing companies that distribute its products in the markets of Asia, EU, CIS, Africa and Latin America.
Evolet Healthcare is into contract manufacturing of pharmaceutical products and we are based in Gurgaon,NCR.
Post: Production Control Executive
1. Preparation the Purchase Orders, according to Customer requirements, for Pharmaceutical Products and providing the signed copy of it to Manufacturer for internal procedures;
2. Preparation the Order Application Forms, according to specification of Pharmaceutical Product, which will be provided by Manufacturer and submit it to Artwork Department for making design for the same;
3. Providing artworks to Manufacturers, which provided by Artwork Department and checking the mentioned information against mistakes and misses;
4. Preparation the Payment Application Forms, according to Purchase Orders, for Financial Department for further remittance and providing a cyber-receipt as proof of provided amount to Manufacturers;
5. Tracking an each step of production, provided by Manufacturer, for getting a proper information about the status of ordered products and mark it in a system;
6. Preparation the Product Information Sheet, where described all requirements to packing materials and providing it to Manufacturer;
7. Requesting a shade-card for checking a quality of printing and paper of packing materials before final print;
8. Following the production schedule and informing the Logistic Department for preparation dispatch schedule of consignment;
9. Requesting a sample of finished product for quality test by CQA Department and COA among with Packing List for Logistic Department;
* Graduate in Bsc/B Pharma.
* With strong communication skills in English language.
* Well knowledge of Microsoft Office & PDF.
* Active and communicative person with leadership and firmness skills.
Functional Area: Production
Last Date: 15th May, 2017
Interested candidates can send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database