walk in jobs
A walk in interview has been kept on 12/1/2013 at 10.00 am at Collectorate, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa to fill up the below mentioned post under Rogi Kalyan Samiti, Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa on short term contract basis.
Post: Pharmacist, Group C
Regional Plant Resource Centre was established in 1985 as a recreational garden and with an aim to provide a green lung for the inhabitants of Bhubaneswar – the capital city of Orissa. Gradually it became a dynamic and vibrant research organization of the State Government with a focus on the conservation of plant biodiversity.
Alembic Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs1000 crores today, Alembic Limited is one of India’s leading integrated pharmaceutical companies.
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India.
Applications are invited for the position of JRF & Lab attendant in GSBTM, Govt. of Gujarat sponsored project: "To study the role of ubiquitin proteosome system and molecular chaperone 70 in the progression of Alzheimer's disease using Drosophila as a model organism."
Post: Junior Research Fellow and Lab Assistant
Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions dedicated to livestock research and development of the region. The institute with faculty strength of more than 275 has a major mandate of research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities.
This Institute started as “Occupational Health Research Institute” (OHRI) in the year 1966 and was re-christened as “National Institute of Occupational Health” (NIOH) in 1970 presently located in the Eastern part of Ahmedabad. Two Regional Occupational Health Centers (ROHCs) were started at Bangalore in 1977 and at Kolkata in 1980.
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as ‘Beri-Beri’ Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. Within a short span of seven years, this unit blossomed into a "Deficiency Disease Enquiry" and later in 1928, emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr. McCarrison as its first Director. It was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.