Jamnagar, the main seat of princely state of Nawanagar was well known as a seat of oriental studies. It has a long list of renowned Ayurvedic physicians like Zandu Bhattji and Rasa Vaidya Bavabhai Achalji. The rulers of this state have patronised Ayurveda since very early days. During the regime of Jam Saheb Digvijay Singhji in 1940's and onwards Dr P.M. Mehta was court physician (trained in western medicine). He was a great learner and visionary. Dr. Mehta impressed upon the king and the queen of Jamnagar to establish a center for Ayurvedic Studies. Hence, Shri Gulabkunwarba Ayurvedic Society was established in 1940.
Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. We invite applicants who want to be part of this exciting journey of Siemens Healthcare.
Post : Site Materials Manager
Surat Municipal Corporation is a local self government which has come into being under the Bombay Provincial Municipal Act, 1949. It carries out all the obligatory functions and discretionary functions entrusted by the BPMC Act,1949 with the following mission: To make Surat a dynamic, vibrant, beautiful, self-reliant and sustainable city with all basic amenities, to provide a better quality of life.
Post : Store Keeper Cum Clarke (Junior Pharmacist)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Sr Associate, Quality - PAC
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Admission open for "Post Graduate Diploma In Advanced Clinical Research and Management" of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates
Clinical Research Industry has grown around the world at an unparalleled rate in the past few years. It has opened up new vistas of employment for a large number of people in India as well. It is one of the most knowledge-intensive industries and complete biography of drug from its inception in the lab to its introduction to the consumer market and beyond. Clinical Research is a systematic study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of medications or medical devices by monitoring their effects. Clinical research has become a multi-billion and multidisciplinary industry. A number of factors favor India as a clinical research hub.
About the University
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research.
- Clinical Research Outsourcing
- Implementations of electronic records in Clinical Trials
- Enabling an integrated clinical enterprise
- Efficient IT support
- Course Content
- Clinical Trial Management
- Clinical Data Management
The exposure to advancing technology and an impressive career growth progression of Clinical Research, makes considering careers in Clinical Trials and Clinical Research worth it, especially for individuals with Pharma and Life science backgrounds in:
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Pharma Students B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D- M.Sc./ B.Sc. [Life Sciences)
- Graduate and Post Graduate in: Biological sciences [Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology), Nursing (B.Sc. M.Sc.), Physiotherapy(BPT/ MPT)
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BH MS etc.-Candidates with Graduate/ Post Graduate qualifications in Medical and allied Fields like Dentistry, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Veterinary Science and Pharmacy.
- 2 Semesters
- 7 Months of Classroom Training +3-4 Months of Project Work
❖ Contract Research Organizations
❖ Pharmaceutical Companies
❖ IT Companies
❖ Premier Hospitals
Immediate Job Profiles
- Clinical Research Coordinator / Clinical Research Associate
- JRF / SRF
- Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Drug Safety Associate
- Clinical Data Associate / Data Process Associate
- Medical Coader
- Document specialist
- Regulatory Affairs
Project work -
To fulfil the program requirement. PGDACR is divided into 2 Parts - Classroom + Dissertation work. Dissertation program will be For three months; will be conducted at Clini India, Bengaluru Campus. Participants will undergo an extensive program in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management.
Macleod’s Pharmaceuticals Ltd, one of India's fastest growing pharmaceutical company & ranked amongst the top 10 companies in India with strong R&D and manufacturing sites approved by USFDA, UKMHRA & WHO Geneva. We are hiring talented professionals for R&D and Manufacturing - API & Formulation units.
The jurisdiction of S. D. Agricultural University is Seven Districts of North Gujarat region viz., Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Mehsana, Patan, Gandhinagar, Kachchh and Aravalli. SDAU is established for the better development of Agriculture and allied sectors in the North Gujarat Agro-climatic Zone. The SDAU is aimed to serve the agricultural interest for the economic development of the farming community of North Gujarat region. S. D. Agricultural University has 8 colleges, 28 Research Stations and 3 KVKs in the jurisdiction.
Post : Assistant Research Scientist (ARS)
West-Coast is a manufacturer of Finished Pharmaceutical Formulations since 1965. West-Coast has a well sophisticated WHO GMP manufacturing plant & also approved by NAFDAC-Nigeria, PPB-Kenya, PRA-Zambia & MoH-Philippines. West-Coast is the largest Product license holder in INDIA, with more than 3,000+ product license already registered.
Post : Sr. ADL Chemist - 02 posts
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine.
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929