Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy established in the year 2007, approved by AICTE, PCI and affiliated to GTU. The college offers B. Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs) and Ph. D programmes. The college has been successful in maintaining a high level of academic standards and value based education to meet society needs. The highly qualified and dedicated faculty provides continuous mentorship and counseling to bring out students to meet the diversified challenges in the area of pharmaceutical education, research and development to ensure holistic personal growth of students.
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929
Lloyd is a 15 years old Institute located in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and over the years it has gained prestige for its academic quality and the holistic learning experience gained by students on the campus. We offer the following Pharmacy programs:
• B. Pharm
• D. Pharm
• M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
• M. Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
The B.Pharm. program of Lloyd is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), MHRD, Govt. of India which is responsible for “Promoting International Quality Standards for Technical Education in India”
Out of more than 600 pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh, only 4 are NBA accredited and Lloyd is one of them.
We are the only Institute in all over India to have collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, (DPSRU), New Delhi.
What sets up apart from other institutions-
• Placements – we find jobs for pharmacy students from other colleges as well from all over India
• Collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, ( DPSRU)
• NBA Accredited B.Pharm.
• Industry linked program
• Overall personality grooming
• Foreign language training
WE OFFER MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDENTS
For further details call: 9821394572, 9821394573, 9990571481, 9899578978
Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park-2
Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER), is the premier and renowned Pharmacy institute promoted by Raghavendra Educational and Rural Development Society (Registered Under Act XXI of 1860 / S. no - 198 of 2001) and was established by a team of Pharmacy professionals in 2002. The institute is exclusively dedicated to Pharmacy education offering Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate and Doctor of Pharmacy and full time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Pharmaceutical Sciences programmes, as per norms of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Govt, of Andhra Pradesh. The institution is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA), Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh., India.
PRISAL is a registered under Indian Act 1882 which work for professionals not only belonging to the stream of Pharmacy but to all the other disciplines.lt is an educational and Professional non-profit organization committed to promote excellence in Pharmacy education and research. The mission of PRISAL is to improve the Global health and is to provide a united voice for peoples with chronic diseases or disabilities and the advancement of Pharmacy practices and Pharmaceutical research and their implementation, encouraging the career development of pharmaceutical as well as allied field scientists and high quality research by providing national or international platform for interactions amongst the researchers and scientists.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals. IPC also provides IP Reference Substances (IPRS) which act as a finger print for identification of an article under test and its purity as prescribed in IP.
About the University
"The university is dedicated to perform in unique manner to achieve the academic excellence in creative way hy using the innovative ideas to produce competent human resources & to act as center for Amicable Knowledge Solution" AKS [Amicable Knowledge Solutions] University was established in 2011 and located in the rural area of District Satna, spread over 70 acres of the land with beautiful landscape of ornament plants. The AKS University is focused on emerging as a leading institute of knowledge, research & consultancy in a number of faculties, namely Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Engineering & Technology, Computer Application & IT and Science, Agriculture Science & Technology, Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Basic Science, Management Studies, Fine Arts and Design, Commerce and Financial Studies, Social Sciences & Humanities. Approximately 10000 students not only from different states of India but from neighboring countries [Nepal] are studying in various disciplines. Majority of them come from rural areas and shine well.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, an Institution Declared as Deemed to be University, under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 is engaged for more than a decade in spreading professional higher education. The Vidyapeeth has seven constituent institutes imparting knowledge in the field of Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Healthcare Management and Paramedical Sciences. It is the First Deemed University of Gujarat state, which was started in year 2007. The Vidyapeeth is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with the CGPA of 3.53 on a Four point scale at "A" grade, in the year 2015. Recently the university is categorised as Category-I Deemed to be university under UGC regulation 2018. Presently, the Vidyapeeth conducts Professional, Career Oriented, Innovative and interdisciplinary programs in the field of Health Science.
"We cannot compare straight away with US or Europe and say that these should be community Pharmacy and they are lagging behind. I would say that Yes! we have to improve our services and role as Pharmacist in the community pharmacy that is more important and for that knowledge is important.
The Innovative College of Pharmacy has been established through the dedicated and selfless endeavor of educationists and social workers who are deeply concerned with the standards of education and are determined to upgrade the quality, content and direction of education. The Innovative College of Pharmacy is a venture of its kind where educators and professionals have joined hands to aid and direct the agenda of education.