ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
TRUBA Group of Institutes has been set up by Truba ad-vance sciences kombine. The first institute established in 2001 was TRUBA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOL-OGY, Bhopal. TRUBA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, Bhopal estab-lished in 2004, a premier and leading name in technical education of central India, offering programmes B.Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics). Truba Group has earned name and fame in a very short period of time and stands amongst the top ranking institutes of the country. It is now established as unique center of excellence at all levels of Pharmaceutical Education. The Institute runs under patronage of Technical University RGPV and is been affiliated & recognized by AICTE & PCI, New Del-hi, Directorate of Technical Education and Govt. of MP. The institute works on the mission & vision of imparting quality education in pharmacy and spreading the noble cause of profession by pursuing research activities in collaboration with AICTE, DST, DBT, MPCST & associated pharmaceutical industries.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
Indubhai Patel College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, was started in the year 2006 with vision to provide an education in the vicinity of Charutar region, by Sanskruti Sanraksha Charitable. The institute imparts quality Pharmacy education at Graduate, Post graduate and Doctorate level with approved courses by AICTE, PCI & GTU like B. Pharm, M. Pharm and Pharm D, (Doctor in Pharmacy), respectively. We have well-equipped laboratories and excellent infrastructure and have adopted modern teaching techniques. The institute houses state of art research facility and infrastructure to support pharmaceutical Education and Research. The institute focuses on value added education, development of skill of students in addition to development of ethics and character.
The Himachal Pharmacy College was established in the year 2014 at the beautiful, peaceful and full of greenery location in Solan Dist Himachal Pradesh.The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. The institute is housed in sprawling lush green campus with an imposing building and most conducive atmosphere for academic excellence. The state-of-the-art infrastructure and instructional facilities of the institute includes well- equipped laboratories, voluminous library and spacious lecture halls. Himachal Pharmacy College is amongst the top ranking institutes in Himachal Pradesh. The Institute has grown impressively in both size and reputation and has become the preferred choice for many among all other self-financing institutes. At Himachal Pharmacy College we provide our students with distinguished knowledge and top class facilities to meet the highest benchmarks. We have well experienced and learned faculty, scholastic curriculum, diverse educational exposure and various on-campus facilities which collectively focuses on all round learning experience and rewarding opportunities for the students.
The Indian biotechnology sector is highly innovative and exponential growth momentum. This sector plays a significant role in enhancing India's global profile along with immense contribution to country's growth economy. India is among the top 12 biotech destinations in the world and ranks 3rd in the Asia-Pacific region. India has the 2nd highest number of US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved plants, after the USA and is the largest producer of recombinant Hepatitis B vaccine.
About the Institute
About the conference An institute upholding pharmacy education while accepting the changing roles of a professional pharmacist is P. Wadhwani College of Pharmacy (PWCOP), Yavatmal. It is amongst the '20 Best Institute of India' & honoured as 'Most Promising Institute of India 2019' by an International Magazine Knowledge Review. The college has won silver rating in AICTECII survey of Industry Linked Techinal Institutes 2018. The college was established in the year 1994 and is situated in Yavatmal district, Maharashtra. It is approved by AICTE, PCI, and DTE, Mumbai & is one of the premier institutions permanently affiliated to SGB Amravati University, Amravati. The college is recognized as a Centre for Ph.D. program by SGB Amravati University. The college has a 2(f) & 12 (B) status of University Grant Commission, New Delhi.
Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy established in the year 2007, approved by AICTE, PCI and affiliated to GTU. The college offers B. Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs) and Ph. D programmes. The college has been successful in maintaining a high level of academic standards and value based education to meet society needs. The highly qualified and dedicated faculty provides continuous mentorship and counseling to bring out students to meet the diversified challenges in the area of pharmaceutical education, research and development to ensure holistic personal growth of students.
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929
Lloyd is a 15 years old Institute located in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and over the years it has gained prestige for its academic quality and the holistic learning experience gained by students on the campus. We offer the following Pharmacy programs:
• B. Pharm
• D. Pharm
• M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
• M. Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
The B.Pharm. program of Lloyd is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), MHRD, Govt. of India which is responsible for “Promoting International Quality Standards for Technical Education in India”
Out of more than 600 pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh, only 4 are NBA accredited and Lloyd is one of them.
We are the only Institute in all over India to have collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, (DPSRU), New Delhi.
What sets up apart from other institutions-
• Placements – we find jobs for pharmacy students from other colleges as well from all over India
• Collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, ( DPSRU)
• NBA Accredited B.Pharm.
• Industry linked program
• Overall personality grooming
• Foreign language training
WE OFFER MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDENTS
For further details call: 9821394572, 9821394573, 9990571481, 9899578978
Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park-2
Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER), is the premier and renowned Pharmacy institute promoted by Raghavendra Educational and Rural Development Society (Registered Under Act XXI of 1860 / S. no - 198 of 2001) and was established by a team of Pharmacy professionals in 2002. The institute is exclusively dedicated to Pharmacy education offering Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate and Doctor of Pharmacy and full time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Pharmaceutical Sciences programmes, as per norms of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Govt, of Andhra Pradesh. The institution is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA), Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh., India.
PRISAL is a registered under Indian Act 1882 which work for professionals not only belonging to the stream of Pharmacy but to all the other disciplines.lt is an educational and Professional non-profit organization committed to promote excellence in Pharmacy education and research. The mission of PRISAL is to improve the Global health and is to provide a united voice for peoples with chronic diseases or disabilities and the advancement of Pharmacy practices and Pharmaceutical research and their implementation, encouraging the career development of pharmaceutical as well as allied field scientists and high quality research by providing national or international platform for interactions amongst the researchers and scientists.