Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Patent Laws and practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination 2018, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
Patent Agents, also called Patent Attorneys are specialist legal advisors, similar to Lawyers, who advise their clients how to protect their intellectual property. Patent Attorneys work either in private firm of Patent Attorneys or in Patent Departments of large industrial Organizations. Patent Attorney’s day-to-day work generally involves drafting of patent specifications, making application for a patent, subsequent correspondence with the patent office on the objections raised; representing the applicant’s case at the hearings, filing opposition proceedings or defending an application against an opposition, all being of a highly technical nature is ordinarily entrusted to a qualified patent attorney. For the purpose of maintaining a high standard of efficiency and professional integrity the Patent Act has prescribed certain qualifications for persons practicing as Patent Attorneys and provided for their registration. The only person who satisfies that qualification and registered under the Patent Act are allowed to practice as Patent Attorneys in India.
|CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS|
1. Patent Agent's can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
|Institute of Patent Attorneys Shall provides Placement assistance those who successfully cleared the Patent Agent Examination Conducted by the Controller of Patents. Patent Agents/Attorneys have an ample number of job opportunities in Intellectual Property Law Firms, KPO/LPO, as well as Corporate Organizations. They can choose channels like in-house Advisors for different organizations or start their own Attorney’s Firms and Consultancy Services.|
|WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?|
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -
Paper I – Patent Act and Rules-100 marks,
Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other documents -100 marks and
Viva-Voce 50 marks: Total 250 Marks.
Patent Agent Exam Structure
Paper -I (Two Hours) Objective type; Multiple Choice Questions having one and/or more than one option correct.
Paper-II (Three Hours) Descriptive and
Viva-Voce. Schedule for Viva-Voce examination will be announced after the completion of written examination. Only those candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each paper will be allowed to appear for Viva-Voce. Separate list for same would be provided.
A candidate shall be required to secure a minimum of fifty marks in Paper-I and Paper-II and shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an aggregate of sixty per cent of the total marks.
|MODE OF PROGRAMME|
Distance learning with local Class Room Training in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
I Stage: Study materials for Paper I & II. [Immediately after receiving the application, we will send you the modules.]
II Stage: Assignment
III Stage: Local classroom coaching (covering syllabus for Paper I, II & Viva) will be conducted immediately after exam notification by the Controller of Patents at New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
The venue of the coaching will be communicated later.
Classes through Skype.
Those are not convenient to attend local classes can opt for classes through Skype with advance appointment.
Registration: Fees: Rs.25,000/- [Rupees Twenty Five thousand only]
Last date: Join as early as possible Exam shall be conducted in October 2018
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training:-
EXM REGISTRATION OPEN
Candidates can apply for Patent Agent Examination-2018 online only from 17.07.2018 (12:00 Noon) to 16.08.2018 (06:00 PM). There is NO other mode of application.
Mode of Payment Applicable fee (Rs. 1600/- ) for Patent Agent Examination-2018 shall be paid online through Internet Banking / Credit / debit Card only.
e-Admit Card The applicants are required to download a colour copy of e-admit card from the official website. Admit cards are likely to be made available online for download and print from 01.10.2018 to 15.10.2018
Examination will be conducted in 5 cities only: Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) , India and the International AIDS Vaccine I nitiative (IAVI), USA have set up a collaborative program to accelerate and advance HIV vaccine research and development. The program is an integral part of the THSTI cluster of research centers and linked to global network of R&D facilities, including IAVIs Neutralizing Antibody Consortium (NAC) and IAVI Design and Development lab, situated in Brooklyn, New York.
Post : Research Officer (for Tuberculosis Lab)
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India launched CDSA on 28 September 2009 as an extramural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI). It was created to facilitate development of affordable healthcare products for public health diseases. Registered as a not-for profit research organization, it aims to develop an eco-system for training and learning and work with public sector institutions, and small and medium enterprises (SME) to translate innovative technologies into medical products for public good.
Post : Senior Research officer (Regulatory Affairs)
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy was established under the aegis of Bhawani Shanker Anangpuria Charitable Trust in 2003. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi; Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi; Government of Haryana. The B. Pharmacy course is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana & D. Pharmacy course is affiliated to State Board of Technical Education, Haryana. Ever since it has evolved into an Institute of excellence in Pharmaceutical Sciences with modern infrastructure and state of Art Facilities.
Post : Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), an autonomous research institute supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), USA are seeking a Program Director for their new joint collaborative program to accelerate and advance HIV vaccine research and development. The program shall be an integral part of the THSTI’s research activities and will be closely linked to global network of R&D facilities, including IAVIs Neutralizing Antibody Consortium (NAC) and IAVI Design and Development lab, situated in Brooklyn, New York. The Design Lab examines novel AIDS vaccine platforms and immunogens, standardizes preclinical testing of AIDS vaccine candidates, and develops candidates for evaluation in clinical trials.
Post : Research Officer (for Tuberculosis Lab)
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) has therefore been formed as a not-for-profit society to provide supportive and focused environment to host world class clinical translation through a collaborative network of clinical investigators and premier research institutions. It will tend enterprises, particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation, to facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products for public health diseases like malaria, tuberculosis and dengue among others.
Post : Quality Manager (Preterm Birth Program)
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-8448300783
B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy (B. S. A. I. P.) came into existence in the year 2003, under the aegis of B. S. Anangpuria Charitable Trust founded by a well-known philanthropist Sh. O.P. Gupta for imparting education at degree and diploma level in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.