We’re a global biotechnology company dedicated to improving the human condition. Our industry-leading brands are found in nearly every life sciences lab in the world, including innovative instrument systems under the Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent names. We’re also responsible for a broad range of reagents with our Invitrogen, GIBCO, Ambion, Molecular Probes and Taqman products. With approximately 3,900 patents and exclusive licenses, we’re home to one of the largest intellectual property estates in the life sciences industry
Post: Account Manager
· Responsible to achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and develop new accounts.
· Responsible to drive sales activities to close opportunities identified by account managers, or other members of the sales and marketing organization to meet or exceed revenue goals.
· Responsible for Participating and leading sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and procedures.
· Responsible to develop, write, and execute a business plan for managing assigned territory and product workflow annually.
· Responsible to develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate payments and contract milestones.
· Responsible to Support marketing programs and programs in other territories as assigned by the Company and assume a leadership role in doing so.
· The Role will have focus working with Biopharma companies to sell products and services in upstream/ downstream and analytical workflows
· Current experience in Indian /MNC in Bio Pharma and Life Science Segment.
· Experience could range from 2+ yrs exp from mid management
· Should have strong understanding of Indian Research Institutes/ Biotech Markets
· Responsible for delivering revenue targets for business area of responsibility and have budgetary responsibility for marketing spend in the region
Applicant is preferred to have a Masters in Life Sciences with relevant sales experience. Management degree would be an added advantage
Experience: 2-3 Year
Job Code: SAKL166
Job Location: Chennai
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 30th Sep, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database