Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post: Drug Safety Reviewer/Scientist
• Confirm that the information in the Global Safety Database is accurate and consistent with the Source Documents;
• Confirm that the information has been data entered in accordance with applicable Guidelines and SOPs;
• Perform medical coding for each ICSR in accordance with Guidelines and SOPs using MedDRA;
• Confirm the accuracy of terminology and coding and manually recode any errors or inconsistencies as needed per Guidelines and SOPs;
• Conduct the seriousness assessment and global expectedness (listedness) assessment and conduct a Local Assessment for cases that qualify for reporting to regulatory agencies in the US and Canada;
• Prepare a Case narrative for each Case, which reflects the safety data. The Case narrative should be a concise summary of the facts of the case, and the format should follow applicable Guidelines and SOPs;
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Healthcare degree required, e.g. Registered Nurse, Pharmacist, Physician;
Note: Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Job Location: Bangalore
See All Other Jobs in our Database