United Biotech has been a trend setter of new standards and is among the fastest growing companies in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry. In a span of 12 years it has established an enviable reputation and track record for adopting latest manufacturing technologies, introducing world-class quality of products, ground breaking Research & Development efforts in association with its foreign counterparts and for setting new standards of customer service.
Post: Regional Sales Manager
• Implementation of Company’s Strategy & Policies in line with Business Guidelines.
• Successful launching of new products with identification of right customers through scientific means
• Determining the overall strategy for the business including the markets to operate.
• Undertaking business development activity by promoting the company’s capabilities to new and existing customers.
• Developing strategies for new customer acquisition and scanning environment to spot opportunities and new market trends.
• Evaluating and recommending products/service modifications or improvements for each region based on findings of market research, customer requirement, historical trends and competition
• To motivate down line staff, Team Building, Controlling and achieve Sales Target achievement.
• Maintaining stocks v/s sales at C&F.
• Targeting /indenting collection of payments.
• Implementation of Campaigns, CME and other programs.
• Should be Science Graduate with OR without MBA.
• Should have good communication and interpersonal skills, passionate, self driven with leadership qualities.
• Must have the ready network of C&F and/or Super Stockiest and required distribution channels.
• Must be experienced and well verse in product launches, product promotion and market development within assigned period of time.
• He must be capable of handling large territories, and network of distribution and sales team.
• He must take up the onus and responsibility of achieving sales targets.
• Candidates from pharma background only need to apply.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
Post: Territory Manager/Area Sales Manager
• Face of the company for customers
• Implement Company strategy
• Implementation of product promotion strategy
• Promote company's product by visiting doctors, multi-specialty hospitals, nursing home etc
• Maintain and develop relations with existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods
• Generate prescriptions in line with the business strategy
• Achieve targeted sales volume and distribution objectives.
• Optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
• Monitor, analyze and report latest competitor's activities like new product launches, strategies & other market related information.
• Dealer management: Inventory management and Payment collection.
• Organize CMEs and promotion camps
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Should have pleasing and presentable personality
• Good command over written and verbal English communication
• Should be initiator and keen learner
• Should be self motivated and result oriented
Date: 19th Oct., 2011
Timing: 09.00 am - 05:00 pm
United Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
FC/B-1 ( Ext ) Mohan Co-operative Industrial
Estate Mathura Road,
Delhi, India 110044
Experience: 6-10 Years for Regional Sales Manager & 2-7 Years for Territory Manager/Area Sales Manager
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Walk-in Date: 19th Oct., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database