Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Assistant Training Manager
- Develop process and procedures for the delivery of training and development, ensuring that such programs meet business needs
- Contribute to the ‘training need analysis’ process
- Contribute to the development of the annual training calendar by liaising with sales management
- Keep abreast of industry best practices in training and development and bench mark Pfizer’s practices,
- Co-ordinate with MRD, sales and marketing to conduct new product launch training support and provide post launch training support
- Plan, coordinate and support the assigned teams for training interventions to improve competencies and development of field force
- Develop innovative training solutions to meet the training and developmental needs of the PSOs / FLMs
- Design and develop the delivery of a range of training and development interventions to meet the identified needs of the sales force
- The person will be responsible for conducting all training related functions for Business Units FUTURA and SANJEEVANI teams.
Essential: BSc or B Pharma
Desirable: MBA or certification in Training or development in the area of consumer/retail related function.
The total experience preferably to be around 10-12 years with 4-5 years experience in Training function in organizations with retail-consumer back ground. The incumbent/candidate should ideally have pharma plus consumer experience, experience in training of personnel working in a merchandising/trade channel environment.
Skills & Competencies
Communication Skills-written and verbal
Planning and Prioritizing
Decision making and problem solving
Drive for results
Energy and Enthusiasm
Team work and Co-operation
Experience in pharmaceutical-OTC, functioning as a Training manager or training function.
ALL INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE APPROVAL OF THEIR MANAGER, PRIOR TO APPLICATION.
Experience: 4-5 Years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 956649
LAST DATE: 10th Feb., 2012
TO APPLY CLICK HERE AND PUT JOB ID. AND SELECT REGION: ASIA PACIFIC; COUNTRY: INDIA;
See All Other Jobs in our Database