Vacancy for post of Manager - Clinical Budget Analysis in Abbott
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Manager - Clinical Budget Analysis
Performs financial analyses and budgetary reconciliation of the clinical trial budgets for one or more Therapeutic Areas. Utilizes multiple financial and reporting systems including: contract database, budget database, payment tracking databases, and investigator budget determining software. Collects, summarizes, consolidates and verifies data from multiple sources for confirmation of budget source, variance from planned budget and resources, monthly budget tracking, reporting and reconciliation as well as regular aggregate review. Facilitates interpretation and understanding of data. Identifies issues, cost savings and adjustments and communicates to clinical study management scenarios for addressing them. Interfaces with Clinical Field Operations study management teams and Finance, Clinical Project Teams, CPRM, Abbott Affiliates, Clinical Research Organizations, and other functional areas to ensure full accountability of clinical study budgets and resource utilization.
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Major Responsibilities:
1. Performs Trend Analyses (Actual Spent vs Accrual and Actual vs Projected enrollment) for clinical trials on a quarterly basis or as needed.
2. Perform R/OSS Revision Analysis based on major changes within a clinical trial that impact budget and spend.
3. Maintains a system for determining Investigator Grant budgets consistently across multiple therapeutic areas and ensure they are within a fair market value range.
4. Perform projections on Investigator Grant Costs at specified times based on final contract amount and enrollment.
5. Updates the clinical trial budgets based on spend, contract changes and reconciliation on a monthly basis; reconciled against monthly financial reports.
6. Performs monthly CRO contract (Milestone Payment Schedule) reconciliation of all clinical trials with monthly Paid Invoice/ACR report.
7. Gathers data from a variety of sources and prepares routine and ad hoc reports in support of financial and budget tracking. Communicates with Clinical Field Operations (CFO) and other groups as needed for information discrepancy and issue resolution. Provides ad-hoc analyses requested from Clinical or Operations Team as requested.
8. Supervisory Responsibilities: May mentor and/or manage up to 4 other employees
Responsible for managing assigned therapeutic area study budgets simultaneously. Accountable for meeting project objectives on schedule and within budget. Responsible for development and oversight of investigator grant budget process to ensure fair market value. Reviews key decisions impacting budget/timelines with senior CPRM Management, Finance, and GPT/study teams. Provides recommendations for resolution of budget variance issues. May manage other junior department members and oversee clinical analysis activities.
Go to Next Page for more info...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.