Work as Asst. Manager QA - Loan Licence in Glenmark Pharma
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals today announced the settlement of litigation with Daiichi Sankyo and Genzyme Corporation regarding Glenmark's Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) tiled with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Colesevelam Hydrochloride, a drug used in treatment of type-2 diabetes.
Post: Asst. Manager QA - Loan Licence
1) To ensure manufacturing assurance for all LL sites.
2) To ensure availability of technical documents/ product masters. Approval of Master Documents.
3) To implement validation and qualification activities at LL sites.
4) Routine co-ordination with R&D, PPIC, CQA, RA, and site offices.
5) Market complaint investigation and response.
6) Central Ware house activities (Indore, Panchkula and Bhiwandi)
7) Review of FDA Licensing documents for LL sites.
8) Implementation and documentation of QMS system across LL sites, QMS system.
Experience: 10-15 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Funcational Area: QA
Apply at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
See All PharmaTutor Placements
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.