Job in Kendle as Training and Development Specialist
Kendle International Inc. (Nasdaq: KNDL) is a leading global clinical research organization providing the full range of early- to late-stage clinical development services for the world's biopharmaceutical industry. Our focus is on innovative solutions that reduce cycle times for our customers and accelerate the delivery of life-enhancing products to market for the benefit of patients worldwide.
As one of the world’s largest global providers of Phase I-IV services, we offer experience spanning more than 100 countries, along with industry-leading patient access and retention capabilities and broad therapeutic expertise, to meet our customers' clinical development challenges.
Post: Training and Development Specialist
In collaboration with other global training team members, the Training & Development Specialist - APAC develops and delivers training and development to drive quality performance among Kendle associates in the Asia Pacific region. This will be accomplished by conducting performance consulting analyses, training needs assessments and individual development plans, and by delivering or coordinating the delivery of training programs or coaching in the Kendle APAC region.
• Conducts performance consulting and training needs assessments in APAC Collaborates with Kendle APAC leadership to identify regional training and development requirements and opportunities, including the contents of applicable training certifications
• Review audit reports from the region and assist in responding to audits. Identify high-risk-probability errors and recommend procedural corrections as needed.
• Delivers and coordinates the delivery of formal training programs
• Assesses the impact of training and development programs on the quality performance and productivity of Kendle APAC Associates
• Collaborates with members of the Global Training & Development team to insure consistency and quality on the delivery of training and development programs in the region
• Participates in global initiatives to establish methodologies for monitoring the outcome of training, rating core skills and competencies, and assisting local trainers and line managers in identifying and implementing ongoing training and career development needs for their direct reports
• Monitors regional training compliance and follows up with managers and associates as appropriate
• Collaborates with regional operational management to schedule and conduct accompanied assessment and authorization visits with CRAs to investigational sites.
• Designs and develops project specific training in the region as required.
• Participates in sponsor visits, including sponsor audits, as required
• Provides feedback to Global Training and Development to ensure regional needs and feedback are incorporated into learning program planning
• Coach and mentor associates in the course of their daily work, both in-house and on-site, as appropriate. Assist associates in resolution of problems encountered in the conduct of their daily work.
• Conducts Associate onboarding and induction as required.
The candidate/incumbent should have a degree or equivalent qualification in life-sciences, with 3-5 years or equivalent clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical, CRO, or SMO industry, including two years or equivalent field monitoring experience. Candidate/incumbent should also have a minimum of two years or equivalent project management/Lead CRA experience. Knowledge and experience with Contract Research Organization (CRO) processes is highly desirable. Previous training preparation and delivery expertise is required. Excellent organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to work unsupervised and as a member of a team matrix. Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
The candidate/incumbent should be able to work concurrently on several projects, each with specific requirements that may differ from project to project. He/she must be attentive to detail, flexible, open to suggestions, and possess decision making and creative problem solving skills. He/she must be able to work with colleagues across multiple departments, geographical locations and organizational levels to accomplish business goals. He/she should be proficient in the use of computer and software systems.
Job ID: KIND7571
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.