Surya Healthcare is a subsidiary of Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited with widespread domestic and international operations. The force behind Surya Healthcare is its parent company Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited. It is uniquely positioned in the Pharmaceutical trade known for its competencies in API, formulation and contract manufacturing across different therapeutic segments serving both domestic and international clients.
The medicines market in India is highly fragmented with over 500,000 family-owned small sized chemists & drugists operating across the country.The company cited gaps in the way medicines and FMCG items are sold and managed across India, formulated an entry strategy and has entered the organized retailing space in the healthcare domain through a chain of chemist stores under the brand name VIVA-Your family Chemist. Its time to change customers deserve the experience and assurance of genuine medicines.
Post: President / Vice President - Business Development
a) Establish goals, short term and long term, forecasts and developing business plans for the achievement of these goals.
b) Actively involved in business planning and monitoring performance.
c) Providing sales fore cast
d) Man Management
e) Actively involved in forecasting company’s sales
f) Planning, Execution & Monitoring the New Product launches All India, providing effective & clear cut guidelines to build brands.
1) Identify and develop new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve consistent business.
2) Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve higher market share
3) Lead, train and motivate teams ensuring their career development and positive contribution to the company. Co-ordinate recruitment & selection activities for the team.
Sales & Marketing
a) Develop marketing strategies to build customer preference and drive sales volumes through prescription generation.
b) Evaluate marketing budgets periodically including manpower-planning initiatives and ensure adherence to planned expenses.
c) Provide direction to team members to execute promotion/launches in sync with Divisional Priorities.
d) Monitor and keep collections under control, and ensure timely recovery of outstanding.
Backward Integration (Manufacturing/Production)
a) Oversee production related aspects (own manufacturing/third party sourcing) including planning, Inventory and Control with cost and timelines budgeted.
b) Ensure compliance of various quality measures and regular quality checks/audits
c) Conceptualize and implement strict measures in the operating procedures to optimize resource / capacity utilization (per best of quality standards/benchmarks)
-The ideal candidate will be a result oriented individual with demonstrated capability of achieving continual success, having zeal and enthusiasm and commitment with a strong conceptualizing and business development skills in pharma products, at National/ International Level.
- Should have good communication skills and pleasing personality.
- Person with creativity, initiative and drive to be successful in new product area.
- Effective presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Should have more than 15 years of experience in Formulation Business Development
Education : Should be a Ph.D
Experience: 15-25 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc-Chemistry, M.Pharm, MBA-Marketing
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: F&D, Sales
End Date: 16th July, 2011
To Apply/Send resume, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database