Career opportunity for Manager / Dy Manager -QA at Naari
NAARI aspires to be a world leader in the area of female healthcare, providing medical solutions from puberty to menopause. Our aim is to be the world’s first 100% integrated generic female health pharmaceutical company. This implies complete involvement in every step of production, going from plant extract to final dosage forms. By giving our stake holders cutting edge expertise, we set the standard for female health products, globally.
Post: Manager / Dy Manager -QA
• Overall responsibility for Quality Assurance functions of the Plant
• SOP review and development for system and process
• Responsible for compliance to various cGMP guidelines including national and international guidelines for formulation facility (Tablets, Capsules)
• Handling of regulatory and customer audits. Self- inspection (internal audit) once in a six month and or in case of re-call
• Vendor audit in case of material rejection or market complaint and maintain the audit report as well as compliance report follow up.
• Training to the employees regarding SOPs, Current GMP, ICH guideline and ISO guideline for environment monitoring.
• Periodic review, development, revision and approval of validation mater plan. Review and approval of Validation/ Qualification documents
• Review of ANDA document like filled exhibit batch record, intended BMR\BPR, specification and STP. Co-ordination with IRA and cross functional team for document submission to regulatory bodies (ANDA).
• CAPA management from internal / external failure, market complaint & deviation. Investigation of OOS, OOT and failure investigation.
* The person must have more than 9 years of experience and have worked in Regulatory Plant
* Must have knowledge about all the function of Quality Assurance
* Must have knowledge about the exhibit batches for US/ Europe and filing of ANDA
* Must have faced regulatory audits like USFDA, MHRA, TGA, WHO - Geneva, ANVISA etc.
Experience: more than 9 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 20th Feb., 2012
forward your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.