The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country. The RF withdrew its support in 1967 and since then the Institute is entirely funded by the ICMR.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry. Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we build. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Post : Senior Medical Writer
Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology ,Ghaziabad is one of the pioneer institute in the field of Pharmacy , Engineering and Management. RKGIT (PHARMACY) started its journey in the yea 2004 under the ablE guidance of Late Shri Raj Kumar Goel ji. The Institute offers B.Pharm and M.Pharm(Pharmaceutics)and is affiliated to Dr APJ AKTU, Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI.
Danteswari College of Pharmacy is established in the year 2019, at Borpadar, Near Jagdalpur, District: Bastar, Chattisgarh under the aegis of Shaina Educational Trust. The institute offers 2 years D. Pharm (60 Seats), & 4 years B. Pharm (100 Seats) courses in pharmacy from 2019-20 with approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India(PCI) & affiliated to Chattishgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU).
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Medical Writer I
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad.
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929
Medip Academy is a publisher for peer-reviewed, high-quality, open access journals in the area of Medical Sciences. Medip Academy is committed to making the world's medical research a freely available resource.
Post : Medical Writer - 01 post
Manipal, today, is a knowledge powerhouse and a brand name in higher education. Over five and half decades ago, one man, Dr Tonse Madhava Anantha Pai, had a vision which ensured that everything he did then, was consigned to posterity, making sure that generation after generation of students enjoy the fruits of his labour till eternity on this lateritic plateau. And the students will, forever, have one name on their lips, that of Manipal.
Post : Research Assistant
Bristol-Myers Squibb Biocon R&D Center (BBRC) is a collaboration between Bristol-Myers Squibb and Syngene International, a subsidiary of the Indian biotechnology major, Biocon. This initiative is intended to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb's work in discovery and early drug development. The center is expanding its capabilities to clinical biomarkers, toxicology and first-in-human studies. The aim is to develop internationally benchmarked research infrastructure and enlist outstanding scientific talent to help patients prevail against serious diseases.
Post : Speciality Care Advisor