Requirement of Brand Manager in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Brand Manager
· Product launch, Planning of product mix & benchmarking assigned brands, Monitoring Brands progress.
· Providing training to the field staff, designing promotional inputs, Monitoring and Analyzing the primary and secondary sales data etc.
· Making visual aid and cycle wise promotional inputs as per brand requirement.
· To analyze the market data and interpreting the same to make a robust marketing plan to maximize the market share.
· Making presentation to the management regarding the performance, sales forecasting, promotional plan, budget etc.
· Making comprehensive brand plan, sales forecasting, positioning, keeping track of competitor brands and their promotional activity, analysis of sales trend, conducting cycle meetings, conference participation, organizing and conducting doctor education seminars, developing ‘Corporate Doctors’ through business development activities.
· Coordinate with different departments for the procurement of Samples, LBCs and Compliments for the distribution to the field force.
· Formulate Brand Wise Quarterly Communication
· Coordinate with Ad agency on Design and Development of Promotion Material
· Coordinate with various Vendors to get delivery of promo material as per deadline
· Communicate Brand Strategy to field staff and ensure Implementation
· Prepare Quarterly Business Plan Booklet for field, including explanation and detailing
· Tracking of various activity daily basis though phone and email.
· Update field employees through periodical circulars about Brand Achievement and Market Trends
· Ensuring adequate stock availability at distribution centers.
· KOL doctor Relation building programme through scientific program i.e. CME
· Arranging International trip for doctors-Scientific CMEs,
· Conducting cyclic briefing meeting across the country to analyze the Brand performance and marketing activity implementation status.
Experience: 4-6 Years
Education: B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 5th Sept., 2011
Job ID: HC/JC/538/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.