They at Promed firmly believe that business organizations must contribute towards the wellbeing of society. To them, CSR is not charity but is sustainable development and empowerment of the community. The Promed team volunteers for several innovative programmes in the areas of public health, education and environment. They also undertake 'Joy of Giving Week' along with the non-governmental organization - Goonj wherein all employees donate old clothes, utensils, books, blankets etc.
Post: Assistant Manager - QA (R&D)
1. Review, issuance and Archival of Technology Transfer Documents (TTD-I) to plant and other departments at PRC.
2. Review, coordinate and compilation of TTD – II documents as per assigned projects calendar for Dossier Submission.
3. To review and issuance of Departmental SOPs, (of Microbiology, RA, HR, MA and GS).
4. To receive and distribution of Normative Documents, DIF, Documents received form other Location of Promed Exports Pvt. Ltd.
5. To coordinate in internal audits and compliance of the same.
6. To handle of market complaints (initiation and follow up from PRC side).
7. To review and Issuance of stability protocol.
8. To handle of change control and deviation.
9. Ensure the training of SOPs to the concerned personnel and tracking the training records.
10. To provide Technical support and conducting training to the Microbiologists.
11. To provide technical guidance to other team members.
Good Exposure of R&D - QA with Sterile formulation.
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA, R&D
End Date: 9th Sept., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database