Job in Himalaya Healthcare as Executive – Regulatory Affairs
The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post: Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Compilation of Registration Dossier
- Co-ordination with manufacturing facilities for obtaining data to prepare Dossiers and arranging samples for registration
- Review of Batch Manufacturing Records, Specifications and other QA/QC documents.
- Handling queries
- Method transfer – Compliance to protocol
• 1-4 years of experience in preparing Dossiers, Query handling and knowledge of various Regulatory Guidelines
• Candidates should possess good analysis and arithmetic skills
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.Pharm or M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DRA
To apply for the job, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.