CGHS ALLOPATHY 2019 Question Paper with Answers Key
1) Which of the following can increase the number of H'ble judges in Supreme Court?
2. Chief justice of India
4. Collegium consisting of 5 senior most judges of Supreme Court
2) The term Uniform Civil Code mentioned in Directive Principles of State Policy refers to:
1. All citizens will be under the same laws irrespective of their political authority and status.
2. All citizens will be under the same laws irrespective of their religion.
3. All citizens will be under the same laws irrespective of their caste and gender.
4. All of the above.
3) The Election Commission of India is not concerned with the elections of /to the:
2. Vice President
3. "S Panchayats and Municipalities
4. All of the above
4) Which one of the following is not a constitutional body?
1. Election Commission
2. Union Public Service Commission
3. NITI Aayog
4. Finance Commission
5) Consider the following statements regarding Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP): 1) They seek to establish economic and social democracy in the country. 2) Directive principles are in the nature of 'Instrument of Instructions' to the State. 3) They are legally enforceable by the courts for their violation. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1. 1 and 2 only
2. 2 and 3 only
3. 2 only
4. 3 only
6) Which among the following writs is issued against wrongful detention?
2. Habeas Corpus
4. Quo Warranto
7) Find the correct statements about CGHS :
a) CGHS was started in 1934 in New Delhi
b) CGHS comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
c) CGHS Bangalore was started in the year 1976. Select from the following options:
1. Both a & b
2. Both a & c
3. Both b & c
4. All are correct
8) Pollution under control certificate is valid for how many months from date of issue for an old car.
1. One year
2. Three months
3. Six months
4. Seven months
9) If you're involved in a motor accident, the time period you have to report it to the nearest police station?
1. 72 hours
2. 36 12 hours
3. 48 hours
4. 24 hours
10) HTML is an abbreviation for
1. Hotmail—an e-mail facility
2. language in which Webpages are written
3. The modulation level of a Modem
4. The high tension requirement of a computer
11) The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the
1. Digital divide
2. Cyberway divide
3. Web divide
4. Class divide
12) Earth Hour, a movement in which participants switch off lights for one hour on a certain day every year is organised by ___?
2. Earth Hour Foundation
3. V World Wildlife Fund
4. United Nations Environment Programme
13) Which among the following always decreases in a Food chain across tropic levels?
2. Accumulated chemicals
4. None of the above
14) A waste management technique that involves the use of organisms to remove or neutralise pollutants from a contaminated site
2. Bio magnification
3. Waste degradation
4. Bio reduction
15) The theme for "World Environment Day 2019"
1. Beat Plastic pollution
2. Air pollution
3. Small Islands and Climate change
4. Zero tolerance for illegal trading in wild life
16) Which among the following is the upper limit of sound advice of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) for residential areas?
1. 33 Decibel
2. 60 decibel
3. 63 decibel
4. 79 decibel
17) Tungbhadra multipurpose project is a joint venture of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.Tungabhadra is a tributary river of ___?
18) Why pole star always seen at the one point in the sky?
1. Pole star rotate with the same period of the Earth
2. Pole star is opposite to the Sun from Earth
3. This is another star from our galaxy.
4. OPole star lies in the axis of spin of the Earth
19) Match the following:
i Largest Planet
ii Brightest planet
ii Densest Planet
iv Smallest planet
20) Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission in 1896 to carry on humanitarian relief and social work?
1. Ramakrishna Paramahansa
2. Swami Dayananda Saraswati
3. Swami Vivekananda
4. Blavatsky and Olcott
21) The famous 'Hornbill festival' is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
22) The famous World Heritage Site "Basilica of Bom Jesus" is located in which among the following places in India?
23) Grass appears green because
1. It reflects green colour
2. It reflects white colour
3. It is by nature green
4. It absorbs green colour
24) Deficiency of Vitamin D leads to lack of absorption of which of the following minerals?
25) Spacecraft Lander of Chandrayaan 2 is also known as
4. None of the above
ANSWERS KEY ON LAST PAGE