Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical and Health Services, Raj. By Jaipur's letter number Araj/UTB/2023/392 dated 04.08.2023, the posts of Pharmacist, Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer have been filled by U.T.B. Approval was received to fill it from 10.09.2020, in order to which applications were invited by this office till 17.08.2023 by issuing release number Institution/Contract/2023/770 dated 10.08.2023.
Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical and Health Services, Raj. The selection/preference list of new and old districts is to be prepared separately district wise vide Jaipur's letter number Araj/UTB/2023/333 dated 06.09.2023. Therefore, the release number Institution/Contract/2023/770 dated 10.08.2023 issued by this office by which applications were invited till 17.08.2023, is cancelled.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 29
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm ; Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council
1. In the selection, local candidates, including those from Sikar and Neemkathana districts, will be given separate preference.
2. The maximum limit of vacant posts will be appointed till 31.03.2024 or till the availability of regular personnel, whichever is earlier.
3. U.T.B. Recruitment will be done on the basis of experience based bonus marks as per Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 and rules amended from time to time and other recruitment rules.
4. Reservation will be payable as per rules.
5. Those candidates who have worked on contract / ad-hoc temporary basis in the state government schemes during the Corona period from 22.03.2020 to 13.02.2022 will be given bonus points of 15 for a period of less than 2 years, two years or more but more than three years. At least 20, 30 bonus marks are given to the candidates who have been working for a period of three years or more.
6. Except for the Corona period, the candidates who have worked on contract / ad-hoc temporary basis will be given 10 bonus points for one year of service, 20 for two years and 30 bonus points for three years or more service.
7. Candidates will have to calculate the bonus marks themselves and enter it in the online form accordingly. Bonus marks will not be payable on the basis of experience certificates issued by private institutions.
8. U.T.B. Recruitment will be done under the releases issued by the State Health and Family Welfare Institute for the above posts in the year 2023.
9. The committee will have the right to take the final decision on increase/decrease in posts and any other point.
Last Date : 18-09-2023 till 5.30 pm