Panvel Municipal Council was formed on August 25, 1852 as the first municipal council in the country.The initial notification for converting Panvel Municipal Council to Municipal Corporation came in the year 1991 but was never finalised. After rapid urbanisation post-2000, Panvel Municipal Council was eventually upgraded to Municipal Corporation in 2016.Panvel Municipal Corporation is the first Municipal Corporation in Raigad district, 9th in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region and 27th in the state of Maharashtra. The Municipal Corporation includes 29 revenue villages of Panvel taluka including CIDCO colonies of Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Kamothe, New Panvel covering area of 110km.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01 UR
Pay Scale - S14 : 38600-122800
1. Should have passed B.Pharm from a government recognized university.
2. Registration Certificate of Maharashtra Pharmacy Council. Valid registration certificate as per Maharashtra Pharmacy Act 1948 required.
3. Minimum 2 years work experience in relevant discipline required.
4. Knowledge of Marathi language is required.
Age Limit: 18-43 years and reservations as per rules
Selection: By Online Exam
Candidate should be Indian Citizen and have stayed atleast 15 years in Maharashtra or born in maharashtra and required to have dommicile certificate.
Require certificate of MS-CIT or DOEEACC or CCC.
Candidate must have knowledge of Marathi - speaking, reading and writing.
Examination Fee :-
Open category : Rs. 800
Backward category and the orphan category : Rs.700
1. The application should be submitted after carefully perusing all the instructions given in the advertisement/notification of the respective post/examination only on the basis of the information provided in the application, the eligibility will be considered and the selection process will be completed based on it.
2. Candidates who have submitted their applications will be allowed to appear for the examination on the basis of preliminary screening. Therefore, even if the candidate passes the examination, he will not be eligible for selection unless he has the required educational and other qualifications and fulfills the required documents. Merely passing the examination will not entitle the candidates to any right of selection. So candidates should apply after studying the eligibility conditions.
3. Female candidates should submit necessary documents regarding any change in their name (name before marriage, name after marriage) Marriage Registration Certificate.
4. Write your own address in English for correspondence. Address of vocational guidance centre, self study guidance center / class or any similar guidance center / organization should not be given for correspondence.
5. If the information given in the application and the original documents are found to be suspicious during the inspection, or if any difference is found between the information in the submitted documents and the information in the original application, it will be considered that the information filled in the application is false. Also, if the candidate is unable to submit the documentary evidence related to the information in the application form, the selection of the candidate will be cancelled.
6. Age, Educational Qualification, Backward Class/Crimea Layer Certificate, Handicapped, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Orphans, Project Victims, Earthquake Victims, Part-time Employees, Sports persons, Experience Qualifications and Disability Candidate to be Helped etc. must be clearly/unequivocally claimed in the application without fail. If the claim is not clearly stated in the relevant section of the application, the relevant claim will not be considered. After the candidate has submitted the application form, no change can be made in it
7. Candidates who have previously submitted their names to Employment and Self-Employment Guidance Center Seva Yojana Office / Social Welfare / Tribal Development Project Officer / District Sainik Board / Disability Welfare Office etc. Candidates who are registered in the office will also need to apply online separately, also candidates coming under parallel reservation like project-affected, part-time etc. will need to submit their application online separately.
8. Candidates must possess the relevant educational qualification by the prescribed last date for submission of applications as per the advertisement presented.
9. The period of experience will be calculated on the last date prescribed for submission of applications as per the advertisement presented.
Marathi, English, GK, Reasoning
GENERAL pharmacology 1 TYPE OF Drugs, General Classifications of Drugs, Drug Doses forms, & Bioavailability. Indications, contraindications, Adverse Drug Reaction, Roll of antibiotics, Clinical Pharmacology, Neuro Pharmacology. Psycho Pharmacology, Cardiovascular Pharmacology, Pharmacy epidemiology, Dental Pharmacology. Indian Pharmacopeia, British Pharmacopeia, Pharmacy Act 1948, Drugs & cosmetic Act 1940, & amendments, Food & Drug Administration, Drug Storage, Logistics & inventory management, Roll of Hospital Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Disinfectants & their concentrations used in pharmaceuticals & hospitals, EDL & ECL list (Standard list of Drugs & Consumables required to run hospital), Biomedical waste management rules.
Last Date for application : 15th September 2023 at 11:55 PM