In the light of the instructions received by the Director of the Campaign, National Health Mission, Ministry of Health, Education and Health Department, Jharkhand, Ranchi, letter no. 2463 (MD) dated 24.08.2021, various programs under the District Health Committee, Jamtara. Under the following conditions, applications are invited for appointment on various posts on contract basis against the vacant posts, the details of which are given below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 06 (UR-03, ST-02, SC-01)
Name of Programme : Rastriya Bal Surksha Karyakarm (RBSK)
1. Intermediate/10+2 with Science Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institution
2. Basic Skill of Computer
3. Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council
Salary : Rs. 11550/-
Age limit for all positions
The candidate age should be as follows
General : 35
EWS : 35
OBC : 37
Female Unreserved : 38
ST/SC : 40
Age relaxation (years) for the candidates applyina in PH Category
General : 40
EWS : 40
OBC : 42
Female Unreserved : 43
ST/SC : 45
Terms & Conditions
• According to the notification number 3849 dated 10.08.2021 of Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Official Language, Jharkhand, the candidates should have passed Matriculation / 10th class and Intermediate / 10 + 2 class from recognized educational institution located in Jharkhand state. It will be mandatory to have and it will be mandatory for the candidate to have knowledge of local customs, language and environment. Provided that in the case of candidates covered by the reservation policy of Jharkhand State, the provision regarding passing Matriculation / 10th class and Intermediate / 10 + 2 class from a recognized educational institution located in the state of Jharkhand will be relaxed.
• They will not be employed on contract basis against the approved honorarium, but will be contracted to do the work.
• Reservation roster will be admissible at district level for all the above posts.
• The contract will be admissible for one year and in case the work is found satisfactory as per requirement, it will be done on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal.
• The verification of all the original certificates submitted by the selected candidates will be done within three months from the institute issuing the certificate. If found wrong, legal action will be taken by canceling the appointment with immediate effect.
• According to the ROP in the year of appointment to the selected candidates, the approved amount will be payable as honorarium.
• The contract can be terminated by giving one month's notice to the contractual persons.
• The candidates who are presenting the CGPA Score Card for Educational Qualification will also submit the CGPA Conversion Chart along with the Marksheet.
• The District Selection Committee may make necessary amendments in the conditions of the advertisement as per the requirement.
• The decision of the committee will be final and binding in the process of appointment by the District Selection Committee.
• It will be mandatory to submit separate applications for more than one post.
• Release The shortlisted candidates by the committee according to the merit, merit, will be included in the further selection process, written test / interview, whichever is valid.
• No personal correspondence will be entertained regarding the appointment.
• In this appointment, the local policy of Personnel and Administrative Reforms and Official Language Department, Government of Jharkhand Resolution No. 14 / Locality Policy - 14-04/2018 of 0-821 will be fully complied with from 05.02.2021 and the local residents of Jharkhand State only. Will be eligible to apply for the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in academic and technical examinations / written test / skill test, one or more, as applicable.
• Merit list will be prepared by taking written examination/qualifying test whichever is valid, of all the candidates who fulfill the eligibility and qualification as per the advertisement given in the newspapers.
• The selection committee constituted under the chairmanship of the Chairman, District Health Committee will finally approve the merit list.
• The candidates will submit the application form through registered post/speed post to the office of Civil Surgeon-cum-Secretary, District Health Committee, Jamtara.
• The selection list of candidates will be prepared in two parts. Part A will contain the name of the post, roster point, vacancy, names of eligible candidates, marks obtained and qualification number. Part B will be treated as waiting list. The waiting list will be valid for one year. This list will also be prepared in the order of merit and only as many candidates will be made, as many posts will be admissible for the above category. In case of non-contribution of the selected candidates from the Part A list, the candidate will be automatically selected by merit from the roster wise points from the Part B list. The selected persons will be informed by registered post.
• Application fee: Bank draft of Rs.400/- for general category/OBC applicants and Rs.200/- for SC/ST/OBC category applicants for each post. Bank draft will be payable in the name of Civil Surgeon-cum-Secretary, District Health Society, Jamtara.
• The last date of application is fixed till 05.00 PM of 17.10.2022. Applications received after the said date will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database