Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) is one of the major provincial-universities enjoying the dual character of affiliating and campus jurisdictions in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a vibrantly experienced, enthusiastic, and energetic quadragenarian sanctuary of higher education under the legislative control of the state government and deriving, as well, its jurisdictional and academic autonomy from the UP Universities Act, 1973. Viewed in terms of the historical development of universities in pre and post-colonial India it is a generation three university, the universities of the second half of the nineteenth century and the first half of the twentieth century (i.e. those established in between 1857 and 1947) being, to say, the generation first and second in that order.
Pay : 7 CPC Level 14(level 144,200-2,18200/-).
No of Posts : 02 (UR-01, OBC-01)
Pay : 7 CPC Level 10 (level 57,700-1,82400/-)
No of Posts : 02 (UR-01, SC-01)
Area of Specialization : Pharmacology / Pharmacognosy / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Quality Control & Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmaceutics
1. The qualifications, Pay Scales and other conditions for the advertised teaching posts shall be as per University Act/Statute in accordance with the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018 (herein after referred to as UGC Regulations, 2018) published in the Gazette oflndia, and guidelines/directives of the governor’s secretariat vide order no. E-3019/32-G.S./2020 dated 18.05.2021 K-4229/G.S. dated 02.07.2021 and E-5862/G.S. dated 03.09.2021. Further these are subject to any future rules/regulations/norms/directives, including amendments in the present regulations, stipulated by the MHRD/UGC/State governrncnt/UniversiTy Act/Statutes and any other Competent Authority applicable to such recruitments which may change from time to time.
2. Advt.No. and the post applied for, should be clearly indicated in the online application form. Candidates must ensure the same before applying online. Candidates arc also advised to visit by University website regularly for further information and updates.
3. Applicants must fulfil the essential qualifications for the post, specializations (if any) and other desirable qualification, conditions and experience stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of online submission of application form.
4. Incomplete applications, not in prescribed proforma shall not be entertained.
5. The prescribed qualifications and experience arc minimum and mere the fact that a candidate possesses the same shall not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of academic score which may be higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by duly constituted Screening Committee(s) and approved by the Competent Authority. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminaled without assigning any reasons. The decision of die University will be final and no appeal will be entertained
1. All the candidates except from SC/ST category are required to deposit application fee on the online portal @ Rs. 1,500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Rupees only) for each post, whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category are required to deposit application fee on the online portal @ Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) separately for each post/category they apply through Ouline Net Banking.
2. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post/category.
3. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Government of U.P. Rules, wherever applicable.
4. Person suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability' shall be eligible for the benefit of the reservation for Divyang.
5. The SC7ST/ODC(non-creamy layer)/Pwl)/F,WS candidates arc required to attach necessary certificate^) (self-attested copy) as prescribed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
6. The Reservation to OBC (nan-creamy layer) candidates shall be applicable as per the directives of the Government of U.P. amended from lime to time. Candidates shali attach OBC caste certificates issued from a competent authority particularly with reference to non¬creamy layer (as per rules on last date of the online application). The candidates who are not in the State list of OBC shall not be eligible for the post(s) reserved for OBC and if at any stage, it is found that the OBC certificate is not valid, the candidature shall stand cancelled and appointment made, if any, shall he terminated with immediate effect without any further notice.
7. The Reservation under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category shall be admissible as per different Government orders of Government of U.P. issued from time to time. Such candidates shall be required to submit valid EWS certificate from the competent authority.
8. The candidates who do not belong to the EWS category shall not apply for file post(s) reserved for EWS and if at any stage, it is found that the EWS certificate is not valid, the candidature shall stand cancelled and appointment made, if any, shall be terminated with immediate effect without any further notice.
9. Relaxation in marks to different categories shall be provided as per U.P.GovtAJGC Norms.
10. A relaxation of 5%shall be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the I’h.D. degree holders who have passed their Master's degree prior 9th Sept. 1991, wherever applicable.
11. Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are advised to satisfy the minimum API Score, as per UGC Regulation issued from time to time.
12. A candidate who is already in service (working in Gov't. Department, Autonomous bodies.
13. Public Sector Undertakings, Universities etc.) shall submit their application 'Through Proper Channel. However, he/she may send the advanced copy of the duly filled application form (Part-1 and Part-11) to the University. In this case the candidate, should produce a “No Objection Certificate’' from the employer at the time of interview.
14. Provided that if “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is not produced at tire time of interview, candidature of the candidate may be considered for direct recruitment as a fresh candidate, if otherwise eligible. Such candidates are required to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that:
• No penalty has ever been imposed on the candidate and has never been convicted by any Court of Law.
• No Disciplinary' action/ Vigilance case is pending or is contemplated, against him/her.
15. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience and submit the application duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any time in the future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, appointment of the candidate shall he liable to termination forthwith as per this clause. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment Rules in general and eligibility in particular for any post, the decision of the University shall be final.
16. he selected candidate shall produce a medical certificate issued by CMC.
17. If at any time before or after the selection of a candidate, it is found that any information is false or suppressed, his/her selection wall be liable to be cancelled.
18. The period spent by the candidates to acquire M.Phil. and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as research experience.
19. An undertaking to be given by the candidate mentioning that “the publications submitted by them are free from any plagiarism and if any plagiarism is found later, their candidature/selection shall stand rejected / cancelled".
20. As per the UGC communication dated 21st September 2016, “if the M.Phil/Ph.D. degree is awarded by a Foreign University, the Indian Institution considering such a degree shall refer the issue to a Standing Committee constituted by the concerned institution for the purpose of determining the equivalence of the degree awarded by the foreign University”.
21. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
22. The person appointed against any post shall be governed by the Act /Statutes/ Ordinances/ Pules of the University or any other Rules of the Government of U.P, as amended from time to time and any other rule/resolution prescribed specifically for maintaining the conduct of the employee by the Executive Council of the University. The University shall be free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working hours/holidays which the employee shall have to perform without fail to avoid any disciplinary action.
23. The service conditions including Pay Level and age of superannuation shall be as per Government of Uttar Pradesh/ UGC rules.
24. The candidates selected shall be appointed under a written contract on probation as prescribed by the Ordinances of the University.
25. The candidates selected for appointment arc expected to join at the earliest.
26. Information uploaded on the University' Website shall not be provided to the candidate under KII Act, 2005. I he uploaded information on the University Website shall remain for a specific period only. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download the information and keep for future reference. In midway of recruitment process neither any application under Right to Infonnation Act, 2005 shall be entertained nor information shall be provided. Factual information under RTI Act shall be provided only after declaration of final result. Reply of inferential (speculative) question shall not be provided.
27. Candidates must write their Email ID neatly .and correctly for mailing internew/appointment letter as attachment. The e-mail date will be considered as the official date of dispatch and receipt of communication. Candidates not having an F.-mail-ID must create an ID and cheek it regularly for further communication.
28. Call letters to attend the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by Email only. No Correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short- listed/not called for interview. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check University Website and their Email ID regularly.
29. The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any post in the M.J.P. Kohilkhand University, Bareilly.
• Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or if any criminal proceedings are pending against him;
• Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse who is living;
• Who. having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Provided that the Competent Authority of the University, may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so may exempt any person from the operation of these rules;
• Who is neither an Indian National nor foreign national of Indian origins
• Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Government of U.P/UGC from time to time; and
• Who is not of sound mind.
30. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
31. In case of unsatisfactory performance, misconduct or on ground of misbehavior, the appointing authority may at its discretion extend the period of probation by one year. In ease there is no perceptible improvement despite all this, his/her services shall be terminated by giving one month's notice or on payment of one month's salary in lieu of notice. During probation, the employee concerned may also exercise his/her option to quit by giving one month's notice or deposit one month's salary in lieu of notice.
32. No application for outside employment shall ordinarily be forwarded during the period of probation.
33. Regarding any ambiguity' or lack of clarity in any clause or rules, the decision of the University, shall be final.
34. In case of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Court of Bareilly District/Allahabad High Court only.
35. Complete application form (Part-I and Part-II), in all respect must be submitted online on or before the due date.
36. No correspondence or telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview etc.
See All Other Jobs in our Database