Syneos Health is an end-to-end, fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company that works differently. At Syneos Health, all the disciplines involved in bringing new therapies to market, from clinical to commercial, work together to create customer success. Our unique Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model delivers value across the small to mid-size to large customer continuum.
Post : Medical Affairs Scientist
• Conducts regular and ad-hoc review of clinical data to identify risks and data patterns or trends under the supervision of the Medical Director(s), using one or more of the following tools: data listings, figures, tables, subject profiles, vendor data exports, coding listings, and visual analytics dashboards and reports.
• Identifies and issues scientific data queries; may oversee transcription of medical queries by support staff; may review responses to medical and scientific queries with the Medical Director(s) to authorize query closures.
• Interacts with internal team, customers and vendors in the areas of medical and scientific data review and eligibility review.
• Works with Medical Director(s) to develop requisite Project Plans for the Medical & Scientific Management Business Unit, and supports review of cross-functional Plans. May engage with customers to coordinate the acquisition of necessary medical/scientific input to prepare some Plans or activities (e.g., Advisory Committees or other medical committees).
• May partner with Medical Director(s) to identify scientific and clinical risks and mitigation strategies, and to perform protocol deviation review and trending.
• Collaborates with Medical Director(s) to prepare materials for various study meetings based on study scope, including but not limited to: Kick-Off Meetings, Investigator Meetings, and Medical Meetings.
• Collaborates with Medical Director(s) and Functional Lead(s) to manage activities related to Medical Committees, if in scope (e.g., Safety Review Committees Steering Committee meetings, etcetera).
• MSc Degree in life sciences, RN, PharmD, PhD, MD, or equivalent with relevant scientific experience and/or training discipline
• Must possess an understanding of scientific principles to assure effective and high quality scientific and medical data review
• Must have excellent time management techniques to handle multiple tasks and deadlines while delivering high quality work in a highly regulated and dynamic environment
• Must have ability to adapt to fluctuating timelines, work demands and changes in scope of work
• Ability to troubleshoot situations and demonstrate judgment to invoke leadership support when needed
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, to include compilation and delivery of presentations to internal and external stakeholders
• Must demonstrate excellent technology skills including MS Office programs, spreadsheets, presentation tools, and use of databases
• Prior knowledge of drug development and demonstrated proficiency with ICH/GCP guidelines preferred
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effective in a cross-functional team environment
Qualification : MSc Degree in life sciences, RN, PharmD, PhD, MD
Location : Gurgaon, HR
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th September, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database