Work as Centralized Study Associate at Covance
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Centralized Study Associate II (Clin Ops)
• Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
• Manage day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity.
• Manage project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner.
• Provide administrative and technical support to internal departments as needed.
• Perform checks to ensure quality of work completed.
• Ensure timely escalation and issue resolution.
• Track and report metrics as determined by management according to required timelines.
• Assist with the implementation of revised processes and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Manage clinical systems
• Manage study documents
• Maintain study databases (CTMS, IWRS, EDC etc.)
• Years of experience in the job discipline:2-3 Years
• Years of experience in other professional roles: 0-3 Years
• Other required work-related experiences:
• Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clin Ops
End Date : 25th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database