Vacancy for Consultant in Adolescent Health at NHSRC | Remuneration upto Rs. 1,20,000/- pm
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking resumes from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Post : Consultant – Adolescent Health (Training)
• Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Health Management, Social Sciences/MBA in Health Management from reputed University
• 2 + years of work experience. Experience in Adolescent Health programme / RCH at National or State level is desirable.
• Good interpersonal skills; should be able to work effectively with persons across levels in a government set up
• Computer literate
• Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance
Age: Upper limit 55 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
Reporting to: Deputy Commissioner, Adolescent Health, MoHFW
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for achievement of overall programme targets (number and quality) in state and districts by facilitating continuous improvement in Adolescent Health performance through supportive supervision/ mentoring of staff at states/ districts/ training centres and, if necessary revision/ preparation and dissemination of guidelines. • Prepare the state PIP, support districts in preparation of AH component of district plans, especially micro plans.
• Assess progress against approved plan through e.g. analysis of reports received/ data available in the web based HMIS and field visits.
• Develop checklists (with emphasis on service delivery to the target group and its utilization) for visits to states; obtain necessary approvals.
• Frequently visit states and in particular, observe service delivery in order to identify strengths and weaknesses especially in the area of quality and discuss and agree steps to overcome the latter. Follow up to ensure that the agreed steps are implemented. Minimum travel of 15 days per month is envisaged.
• Based on feedback from field visits/ monitoring, review/ prepare guidelines; ensure that necessary approvals are obtained and revised guidelines are disseminated through workshops. In particular, identify ways including innovations to reach out and cater effectively to the adolescent population.
• Facilitate /provide necessary assistance to states to bring about continuous process improvement in management/ delivery of AH programmes.
• Respond to various queries including analysis of reports received from national and international agencies.
• Should have reasonable expertise & experience in trainings. Shall conduct and monitor trainings for various groups of service providers in Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram.
• Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 25-Sep-2019.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database