Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in Pharmacology at AIIMS
5. The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only.
7. Pay Scale:-
Professor : Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic 1,68,900) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Additional Professor : Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Associate Professor : Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A1+(Basic 1,38,300) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Assistant Professor : Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic 1,01,500) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) After three years, Assistant Professors will move to level 13 (Basic 1,23,100) of the Pay Matrix.
8. Upper Age Limit:-
Professor/Additional Professor: - Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years as on closing date. Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: - Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
(ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iii) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Persons with Benchmark Disability [PwBD] : 05 Years
Government Servant : 05 Years
9. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD will be considered subject of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate/ competent authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidates will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
10. Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate(s) with benchmark disability will be allowed in accordance with Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s, Notification No. 16- 15/2010- DD.III dated 29th July, 2013 as amended from time to time, in the above recruitment process. Further, only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability.
11. Person who want to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in prescribed format.
12. Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
13. Qualifications and Experience: Qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced, trained or reputed candidates at the discretion of the Selection Committee. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application. 14. Short Listing: The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
15. The minimum cut off marks in the personal interview for selection to the faculty posts will be 60% for the EWS/UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD category.
16. Site of Interview: Interviews may be held at AIIMS Jodhpur/ AIIMS Gorakhpur and Other place also. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
17. APPLICATION FEES:
1) General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates: - Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only).
2) *SC/ST/ Women’s/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
3) The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Gorakhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
4) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
5) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Note: - * This fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Interview. 18. The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining the Institute.
19. AIIMS, Gorakhpur decision final: The decision of the AIIMS, Gorakhpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
20. Those who are in employment (In Case Central/State Government/Semi Government / Autonomous body) must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of Interview.
Last Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database