Job for M.Pharm as Consultant in Clinical Development at ICMR - Salary Rs 70,000/- per month
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medica research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has initiated various projects for development of new tools and implementation strategies to support Govt, of India under TB Elimination Goa by 2025.
Post : Consultant (Scientific) Clinical Development
Following posts are to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under various Flagship programme under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD-I), ICMR Hqrs. Office, New Delhi.
Essential Qualification & Minimum Experience required
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D) after MBBS with one year of demonstrated experience in clinical research /Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
MBBS or equivalent with four year of clinical experience in Government Institution of which 2 years should be demonstrated experience in clinical research /Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
1st class Masters in M. Pharma, M.Sc in Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology / Biotechnology with 4 years of demonstrated experience in clinical research/ Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
1st class Masters in M. Pharma, M.Sc in Pharmacology/Medical Vlicrobiology / Biotechnology with Ph.D in any of these subjects with 2 years of demonstrated experience in clinical research/ Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
• Experience in conducting clinical research Biomedical Research.
• Experience in literature search, publications
• Have medical writing skills for writing protocols/ clinical study reports/ prepare CRFs, proforma etc.
• Able to prepare SOPs for clinical trial conduct.
• Thorough knowledge of GCP, GCLP, ICI I guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial.
• Good communication skills
Age Limited as on date : up to 60 years
Nature of duties
• Work as per the ITRC SOPs and undertake new project clinical trial development plan.
• Drafting of new study protocols/proposals/study reports/ notc/publications in journals etc. or potential research in Tuberculosis
• Designing and providing inputs in clinical protocol development for various thematic (Vaccines, diagnostics, therapeutics, Implementation research) areas of TB research.
• Prepare the SOPs for the project/clinical trial under ITRC and ensuring the compliance with activity and the project targets.
• Prepare clinical trial plan with the pew leads/molecules and submit to the team lead with details in a time bound manner.
• Co-ordinate the activities of the India TB Research consortium
• Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
• Prepare monthly status update report of the performance with targets set and achieved and submit to PO monthly.
• Prepare minutes of meetings and take follow-up actions
• Report the status of the quality levels of the staff, systems and production activities.
• The job may require frequent All India travel to study sites for related work, meetings.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 70,000/- per month consolidated.
For More Info Go Next Page...